CHAPTER FORTY

"TWIN?!! Where the hell did, he come from?!" Pea shouted thrashing his arms around

"TWIN?!! Where the hell did, he come from?!" Pea shouted thrashing his arms around. Anthony was tempted to joke but he could not when his sister was still missing.

"Please don't tell me is Midge is also not who she is" Toni half-joked adding a scoff," God we don't need any more of these random people popping out of nowhere" She finished.

"I can assure you Midge is who she is, I'll never forget she was the one who stabbed me" He announced making them all shoot there heads up, but Pea smirked while he nudged Fangs in the stomach," You really know how to choose them" Fangs slapped his hand away scowling but he had to admit he wasn't wrong. He was sure everyone but Marnie was crazy.

"Wait you said you'll never forget, so that means you knew the whole time?!" Jughead raised his voice narrowing his eyes. If Anthony spoke up, none of them would have been in this mess. He looked at Jughead and frowned," Yes I knew, and I did a damn good job acting like I didn't"

Pea and Fangs looked at him ready to start throwing themselves to him, but Toni being the calm one shielded the Gomez twin," Will you two quit it! Clearly, there is more to the story!" She raised her voice and the boys pulled back, knowing that she only ever did that on rare occasions and no one wants an angry Toni.

Anthony put a hand on her shoulder a gesture of thanks as he looked at the males," I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner, but I figured I didn't need to say anything until I knew why. Also, the fact that I was in a game myself"

"How long" Fangs said and then repeated," How long, has this been going on?" He turned to look at Anthony. He was beyond pissed off but unlike Pea, his anger was even worse than him. The only reason he was angry, was because Marnie always told him they almost always told each other everything and having to find out that was far from it, made his blood boil.

Anthony looked at Fangs knowing the anger was for his sister, it was a betrayal," For three years, Dylan had saved me from a couple of people that were jumping me back in Juvie. I thought at the time, he was my friend and we both practically told each other everything, but clearly, all he told me was lies"

"Dylan never knew about Dilton since he was raised by their father's sister since she couldn't have kids. He grew up in a horrible environment, and when he found out about Dilton and their father's death, he came up with the plan of revenge"

"Revenge? To Dilton?" Jughead asked and Anthony nodded," He saw that Dilton grew up in a loving home, but his Dad suddenly died, and it was covered by Penelope Blossom that it was suicide, but in truth, it wasn't. He wanted me to go to the police and prove his real death, but I highly doubt it was the truth"

"Pe-Okay, just to be clear, Cheryl isn't a part of this right? Because if so, I'm going to start having to monitor my friend's boyfriends or girlfriends" Pea stated making Fangs and Toni glare at him. "No, she isn't" Anthony quickly added making Toni sigh in relief.

"Look as much as I want to play the guessing game of possible crazy exes or current relationships, Marnie is still missing and we should go and find her" Fangs spoke up," Tell us the rest of Dylan's plot of revenge" Anthony closed his eyes and nodded.