Chapter Thirty-three:

A/N: *please read! important!*

Like the last chapter, this chapter is going to describe some uncomfortable scenes. in my opinion, it might trigger some people who had been sexually harassed. and therefore, if you're sensitive for scenes like this, I highly recommend you skip this chapter as well.

---------------------------------

Zach's POV:

Monday night came in a heartbeat.

After our family Thanksgiving dinner, I went up to my room so I could change my outfit.

I still didn't have any desire to go, but I knew Jenny will be pissed, and I didn't want to piss her off.

Neither to piss Olivia off.

Both of them are crazy.

Women are crazy, to be honest... maybe that's why I'm gay.

After I changed to a white buttoned-up shirt and some light wash skinny jeans, I texted Jack.

"Hey, I'm heading out in like five minutes. Are you ready?"

JaCK the creeper : "of course. You sure you don't want me to pick you up instead?"

"Nope, I'm not going to drink anyway, so I think it's best I'll have my car with me"

JaCK the creeper : "Oh come on, alcohol is the best, I'm sure I'd get you to try a little :Winkey face: "

I sighed. This guy is creepy as hell.

"anyway, I'm heading out. Be at your place in ten minutes"

JaCK the creeper : "see you soon, sugar"

I rolled my eyes and went downstairs.

"where are you going, honey?" my mom asked from the living room.

"to Olivia's party, I already told you about it. I'm taking the car as well"

"no drinking. I mean it! And try not to come so late home please" mom said and cupped my cheeks.

"I'll try" I smacked her hands off.

"My baby is getting so old... going to parties and all"

"mom... don't start" I rolled my eyes again.

"but it's true! Look at you, all grown up and handsome"

"Mom, I'm leaving now" I started walking to the door.

"is Brian going to be at the party as well?"