Chapter Thirty-five:

Zach's POV:

"YOU DID WHAT?" Olivia yelled from the other side of the line.

"Olivia, he explained himself" I defended.

"ugh you're so weak!!" she sighed.

"so can you help us or no?" I asked her.

"help you kill Kate or talking to my father?" Olivia answered in a question.

"Olivia..." I rolled my eyes. Thank god it's a phone call...

"fine, fine! I just think killing her won't be such a bad idea" Olivia defended.

"Olivia!" I started losing my patience.

"ok!!! Don't worry! I'll talk to my dad!"

"thanks 'Liv, I appreciate it," I said.

"thank you too, I just lost 20$ to Fred on a bet... couldn't you stay angry at Brian for another week or two?!"

I sighed.

"I'm just kidding. I'm glad everything is back to normal between you two..."

"Yeah, me too"

"so what happened at the party? You were nowhere to be found"

"yep, I went back home early, didn't feel so good" I mumbled.

"trouble with your date, huh?" Olivia chuckled.

"he wasn't my date but yeah, I guess you can say we had some trouble that night..."

"what happened? He wasn't happy to meet Brian?"

"pretty much..."

"well, that's good. Make him jealous. Make them fight over you, let the better, stronger, most handsome of them win!" Olivia raised her voice.

"Uh, I'd rather not. I don't want to be near Jack at all. He's a psychopath"

"Oh come on, I mean he's a total weirdo, but a psychopath? No need to exaggerate" Olivia said.

"no Olivia, the guy is a complete psychopath, he was trying to lock me inside a room with him at the party"

"HE DID WHAT?!" Olivia yelled again.

"Yeah," I simply replied.

"Are you ok though??? Did he touch you??? I'm gonna kill this guy!!!!"