Chapter 9 - death of the two foxes

Later in the day Tails was at his workshop working on a new invention day and night..but he couldn't help but think about what Knuckles said to him...about Sonic turning into a murderer or something is really wrong with him.. he said to himself, I..I don't know if there is something wrong with Sonic...even if there was he coulda told me or anyone else...but judging from Knuckles scared face I don't think he wasn't joking...not even close... before things can go further and before Tails was gonna go find Knuckles he heard Zoey screamed at the top of her lungs in pain and agony. Tails ran towards the woods and tries to find Zoey but no matter what she was in sight in the jungle until Tails notice a trail of blood. He followed it as his heart pound in fear and thought, s...s..something is wrong..why do I get the feeling something really bad is gonna ha... he trailed off as he sees Sonic with his back turned towards him. Tails said with a smile of relief, hey Sonic...I'm happy to see..*gasped* before he can finish his relief turn into fear and despair before seeing Zoey dead on the floor. Zoeys eyes were scratched off and so many blood stains and scratches and bruises on her yellow fur, stomped on the stomach very hard, and a stabbed in the head with a knife. Tails begin to cry as he looked at Zoey and sobbed. He looked at what was once his best friend before he stuttered, wh..wh..why did you do this?..I..I..I don't understand..why Sonic why? Sonic looked normal at first before he asked calmly, why?...did I do this?...well...*in EXE form* ITS BECAUSE SHE JUST A PATHETIC BEING!! Tails stuttered and cried as he looked in fear, S..S..Sonic please I'm so sorry I didn't mean to... Sonics yelled, SILENCE!!!...you all had your fun with my misery and me!..but now it's got turn to have misery. Before Tails can run Sonic EXE Grabbed his tail and yanked him off his feet. Sonic EXE looked at him and said with a grin, I didn't wanna kill you but I think you would be in the way but I'll still kill you anyway..if you miss your girl so much then why don't you join her. Tails eyes widened in fear but before he can beg for mercy Sonic said as he scoffed angrily, don't wanna hear it...TIME TO DIE!! He stabbed tails in the heads before he laughed crazily and said, I AM THE DEATH OF ALL AND ALL WILL BOW BEFORE ME ALL PUNY MORTALS WILL DIE!... HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Later Knuckles who was looking for tails arrived where Tails was before seeing Zoey and him as he felt terrified and in horror before Knuckles let out a blood curdling scream as he sees the horrible fate of the two foxes. But little did they know things were getting very twisted.