(Final chapter) chapter 21 - A happy relief.

Silver then placed the chaos emerald as it suddenly glowed and floated in front of Knuckles body. Silver said to Sonic, come here...and make a wish. Sonic was hesitant before he walked to the floating emerald and whispered to it in tears, I wish...Knuckles can come back to us..to me..I love him..please bring him back... then the chaos emerald glowed a bright green as Sonic closed his eyes. Then as the emerald stopped glowing he sees Knuckles unharmed and healed. Sonic without hesitation kneeled down and in tears picked Knuckles back up as the red echidna opened his eyes and looked at Sonic crying. Knuckles whispered, I-I'm alive? Sonic then said as he hugged Knuckles in tears, yes...I.. Sonic blushes a little bit before he said, ya know Knux...I.. Knuckles cuts him off again and said as he smiled, you don't haft to say it Sonic...I love you.. Sonic held Knuckles close and cried in joy and sorrow. Knuckles sat up and rubbed his back for comfort and said, ssssshhhhhh...it's okay Sonic...it's okay now...shhh... Sonic sniffs and cried softly before feeling Manic and Silvers arms around him as well. Sonic felt like for the first time in his whole life he was freed and happy. Sonic sank into the embrace of his brother, his new friend, and his new boyfriend. Behind the trees the ghost of Sonics mom smiled and said as she happily sighed, I am at peace now...I'm happy Sonic is now happy again...for so long you've been suffering...and now you are free...goodbye my son. Then Aleena looked at the light as the spirits of Amy, Sticks, Tails, Zoey, Sonia, Sonics father, And a few others smiled and went to heaven along with Aleena. Sonic May have been guilty about the other deaths but he was happy that Knuckles and Manic we're here with him. Sonic thought, Knuckles...Manic...Silver...thank you... Sonic then gave Knuckles a quick kiss on the lips before Sonic and Knuckles walked hand and hand along with Silver and Manic all the way to the village as the sun shines over the blue sky.