Chapter 17 - darkness and sorrow

Meanwhile with Sonic.Exe

Exe grinned at the bloody sky and said, it's almost time..better check on him inside my mind. Exe entered Sonics mind to find Sonic in tears of anger and sorrow. Sonic shook and heavily breath as he screamed and cried. Exe said as he grabbed him by the waist, such sweet sorrow and anger with in the darkness... Sonic said as tears fell off his face and into the darkness, I...I hate them...the only ones who were there for me were my mom, my sister, my father, and my brother...but they never bothered helping them and yet they took my family away from me. Sonic looked down as EXE said with a grin and with a fake sweet tone, hehehehehe...oh Sonic you know this is all for the resurrection of your dear mom...they never understand you anyway...though there is one more soul to claim. Sonic asked, and who may that be? Exe said with a dark chuckle, well it's obvious...it's that stupid idiotic prick Knuckles the echidna. Sonics sadness turned into dark anger as he said, oh..that big jerk!..he just thinks he's so right!..he's the reason why I have been humiliated!...I WANT HIM TO SUFFER SO MUCH THE WAY HE MADE ME SUFFER!!! Exe said with a sickening grin, tttttthhhhhaaaatttssss rrrriiiggghhhtttt...let your hatred take over you they deserve to be dead...heheheh...you deserve your mother back don't you? Sonic nodded with a cold look on his face. Exe chuckled before disappearing to the real world. He opened his eyes and said, hehehe that stupid echidna is so dumb he won't see me coming...hehehe your next Knuckles!..just you wait!... he then stood there to wait for Knuckles so he can kill him and claim his soul just like he did with the others. One by one he collects souls to be stronger. Then Exe said, hehehe...I...am...GGGGOOOODDDD!!!..AND THATS WHAT I AM!!! A familiar voice said from behind, well you ain't no god your a monster! Exe looked behind and sees who it is with a sickening grin.