Chapter 14 - Mother

Sonic stood alone in the blood stained beach as he looked at the bloody sky that was pouring dwn bloody rain. he said to himself as he shook his fist angrily, what stupid, foolish, useless, fragile but incompitent fools!...did they really think I would forget about her?..ugh!..they make me wanna vomit while I pull out their intestines and pour their blood like a fountain. his eye black with a red pupil though despite him still trying to control himself but was angered. he remained angry. Sonic then said as he thought of his deceased mother, oh Mother your the only reason I kept fighting for whats right..though no one understands me like you do..Dad, Sis, bro, and you knew how I feel. I still remember the day you supported me to be who I am.

<flashback>

Sonic used to be happy due to the fact that his mother Queen Aleena supporting him and loving him like her two kids. She had been there for him whenever he needed her the most. like a best friend needed a friend Queen Aleena was there for her youngest son. even though their father disapeared they still stick to being a good and happy family. When Sonic felt the darkness inside him his brother and mother sealed it away. though things were back to normal Aleena still kept her son supported and loved him with all her heart. everything was the same as they were before. until one evening Sonic was fighting the robots solo. even though he won his life began to shatter forever. he sees a missile go towards the house he grew up in and then exploded as it catch on fire. Sonic began to tear up as he yelled, MMOOOOMMMM!!!!! MMMAAANNNNIIICCCC!!!! SSSSOOONNIIAAAA!!!! NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!

<Flashback ends>

Sonics tears stream down his face as he said in anger, sadness, and a hint of vengues in his raspy voice, they took everything away from me...I had to take down those stupid exscuses for villains out cause they were the cause of your deaths.

<recalled what he said before he killed Morpho by stomping his head very hard until he cracked and shut down completely>

Sonic said as he snarled angrily, your stupid creator took everything me when he launch that missile towards my mother and my family..now i am going to get even with you...AAALLL OF YOU!!!!

<ends as he starts stomping on his head very hard>

Sonic then said as he snarled and growled, soon I will bring you back...and this time I will keep you safe Mother...and don't worry no one will harm us again...heheheheheheheehheeheheheheheeh...AAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHA!!!!!

the thunder rumbled and the lighting clapped as SOnic laughed so loud and the rain poured moe blood. but little did Sonc know not all his family members are ded