Chapter 15: All But A Game

The door flew open, Anna quickly picked her head up. Her eyes were red and puffy, but she focused on Tommy carrying in Brittany. “Britt?” Anna’s voice filled with concern as she tried to go to her, but was forced back by the restraints. Her blue eyes watched Tommy set Brittany down and start tying her up. The blue eyed actress gets a glimpse at the girl’s face, seeing blood pouring from her nose and her lip busted open. The actress bites her bottom lip, sadness filling her eyes once again.

    “I’m sorry,” Anna heard the boy mumble. She glanced up to meet the boy’s eyes. A scar ran from the top of his hairline to the side of his head.

    “Tommy, help us,” Anna whispered her eyes crossing every which way on the boys face. The boy slowly turned his head looking to the ginger than back to the brunette.

    “Don’t worry, I’m trying everything I can.” As the words escaped his lips he turned on his heels and headed for the door. He didn't take the door with him however. Instead Anna’s eyes were met with Lexi’s. A wide smile took over her face as she looked to Anna.

    “Hey friend!” She cheerfully spoke walking towards the brunette and ginger. “Sorry about your friend.”

    “No you’re not,” the words escaped Anna’s lips and she immediately covered her mouth.

    “Awe, sweetie,” Lexi whined, putting out pouty lips. “Don’t be like that.” She walks over and takes a seat in front of Anna. Lexi leans forward cupping Anna’s face in her hands as Anna quickly removes her hand from her mouth. “You’re so pretty..”

    “Get off of me,” Anna said, going to kick the girl. Lexi quickly moves pulling out a knife and placing it tightly against the girl’s neck. Anna picks her head up, feeling the sharp, cold object placed against her skin. “Lexi, please.”

    “Lexi, please,” the girl mocks followed by a loud laugh. Anna looks up at the ceiling before her blue eyes rolled over to the ginger haired woman. “Oh don’t worry Anna. You’ll get your turn. Dr. Richards has many things in store. Everything is planned to your very last breath.”

    “You’re all crazy.” Anna looked back at Lexi to feel the blade pressed more into her skin. “You really...wanna do that. You might spoil your father’s...p-plan.” Lexi shakes her head pulling the knife away a bit. Anna feels a little wet substance trickle down her neck, but tries to not care. While Lexi pulls the knife away and reaches her finger forwards wiping the blood. She picks her eyes up and locks it with Anna’s blue ones. The 17 year old girl takes her finger and puts it to her lips, placing the blood into her mouth. She pulls it out moments later, closing her eyes then reopening, with a smile spreading against her red lips.

    “Tasty,” the girl whispers placing the knife back into her pocket. The girl stands to her feet and goes to the ginger. Anna quickly fights against the restraints making a loud noise. Lexi stops walking, turning around to face the tiny brunette. “Don’t worry Anna. I’m just checking to make sure she’s breathing.” Lexi rolls her eyes bending down, placing her two fingers to Brittany’s neck. “Yep, a fighter she is.”

    “That’s enough Lex,” a male’s voice says. Anna’s eyes tear away from Lexi’s figure and go to the door to find Dr. Richards. “Come on Lex. There’s a package for you in the office.” Lexi stands and skips towards the door. Soon leaving the unconscious ginger, the brunette and the middle aged man. Anna leans her head back against the pipe pulling her knees up to her chest, focusing her eyes back over on Brittany. Dr. Richards footsteps are heard walking towards her, but her eyes don’t leave Brittany. 

    “She’s a fighter,” Dr. Richards said. Anna remains quiet staring at Brittany with blood and bruises and cuts on her face.

    “What did you do to her?” Anna asked, avoiding eye contact .Dr. Richards takes his hand and runs through his grey hair.

    “Roughed her up some, the same thing I did to Y/N just what...Four months ago maybe?” A chuckle escapes his chapped lips. “She’ll be alright for now. Might have some bruising on her ribs though. Nothing she won’t heal from.”

    “Why her?” Anna questions snapping her head towards the man. “Why kidnap her when you already had me? I’m what you want Richards. I was always the target and now you have me.”

    “That’s the thing dear-” The man pauses then continues. “You are my target but in order to get to you and hurt you way more than I originally planned, I had to play a different game.” Silence fell between the two. “See Y/N took you away before the real fun could begin. Now since she can’t do anything, you’re all mine.”

    “It still doesn’t answer what Brittany has to do with anything.” Dr. richards laughs out loud walking over and bending down in front of Anna.

    “Here’s the thing Anna. I think Brittany is a piece to hurting you. I’ve had eyes on you and who you’ve come in contact with,” the man stops pointing towards the ginger. “She’s the only person who supposedly showed up and stayed many more times that Asha and my great grandson Lucas.”

    “Don’t touch them-” Dr. Richards cups his hand over Anna’s mouth and grips the girl’s thigh, applying pressure. A pained expression took over Anna’s face, but her blue eyes never left Dr. Richards.

    “Dear they’re already on their way and by the time they arrive...You’ll be dead.” Dr. Richards lets go and stands. He turns on his heels and heads straight for the door, disappearing.