Second Chance For My Evil-self

Tang wei is the legitimate daughter of Tang zheng, founder of Tang industries. She is your typical spoiled rich young lady. Everything in her life was going as she wanted until on her 19th birthday her father bought her half sister Tang ming home and introduced her as her younger sister.

She knew about tang ming before, afterall she's the reason her mom killed herself, she couldn't bear her father's betrayal.

And that caused tang wei to hate tang ming hate immensely. She did every possible thing to make tang ming's life miserable. One day lu chen, her fiance the only one she ever loved came to call off their engagement to which tang wei rejected immediately and that was when lu chen met tang ming who is gentle as wind and pure as water and all that crap.

One day Tang wei found that her father was forced to marry her mother and that he was actually in love with tang ming's mother so she decided to not punish tang ming for their parents perplexing history.

But that good feeling lasted only until she knew that lu Chen was pursuing tang ming. Eventually they got together and she created problem at their wedding, eventually they got married and she made her sister barren.

She did all those dirty deeds for one man who wouldn't even look at her once even if it's the end of the world.

While walking on the road being drunk she was about to get hit by truck tang ming saved her at the cost of crippling her both legs.

When she saw how the way lu Chen looked at tang ming didn't change even after all these years and after all of her faults...Tang wei realised what she had for him is only obsession, the pure one sided love died years ago.

After visiting the beautiful couple whom she started to admire, she closed her eyes regretting the years she spent buying tickets to hell and VIP tickets on top of that.

"uncle Tang! I'm sorry I respect you but I can't ruin my life by marrying her " a voice she was very familiar with reached her ears 'even the dialogues are kind of familiar, what's going on? '

Tang wei tried to open her eyes but her head started to hurt, she reached her hand clutching her head lightly.. She could feel bandage wrapped around her head.

"you can't make this decision yourself, little wei had always followed you around and she adores you. Look at you! You hurt her and now you want to cancel the engagement.. Is this how I raised you?" 'ah-uncle lu?' what's going on... Why am I hearing these voices.

" calm down lu liulang! If that's what our kids want then we can't force them, let's wait till wei'er wake up. "'dad? B-but.. H-he died in an accident, they were late to get him to the hospital and they couldn't find the blood on time.. At that time I was drinking in a bar and switched off my phone, I couldn't even save the person who gave me life. Ah... I ruin everything ' Tang wei opened her eyes with a lot of struggle.

"I can't stay engaged to that evil woman even one more second, she is making my life hell"' ah -.. L-lu Chen? Moreover younger version of lu Chen? ' tang wei's mind blanked out for a few seconds.

She looked around taking everything in... Her dad, uncle lu and the scenery. It's her bedroom! More importantly the things around her... Don't tell me she time traveld?!?!!

She turned to her left and caught the sight of her image in the mirror, long black hair reaching her waist and those bright black eyes.. She couldn't see clearly. Looks like she didn't wear her contacts.

Hmm... Let's focus on the more pressing matter. So she is back to being her 20 years old self and is once again getting rejected officially by lu Chen.

She couldn't wipe the grin off her face, 'means... I can change everything. I don't have the least bit interest in marrying that damn lu Chen afterall his heart didn't belong to me in the past and doesn't belong to me in future, that I'm sure of it.'

'Now.. In this life I have to make sure my sister happily lives her life then save dad and look for a handsome romantic dude full of EQ who will only look at me.'

With that determination tang wei decided to intrupt their serious convo.

"sure! Let's cancel it!" she said with blinding smile making everyone' s jaw drop.

The three males who were immersed in their serious conversation regarding the future of a certain wei who is lying on bed turned around just to see the said one smiling happily.

'she didn't hit her head hard.. Did she?' was the thought that's running in their head.

Lu Chen who was dying to get rid of her left speechless, afterall until few hours ago she was clinging to him saying "I won't leave you in this life".

'Now... What's the situation? Should I be happy or feel guilty? ' Lu Chen was struggling not knowing whether to laugh or cry. After all he is the reason she was hurt, he unintentionally pushed her aside making her fall down the stairs.

"wei'er are you OK?" tang zheng walked towards his daughter and asked gently. If it was the previous tang wei she would have pushed him aside cause she still blamed him for her mother's death but now that she knows the truth and that she once lost her father who stayed with her through thick and thin she couldn't stop the tears from flowing.

"dad!uuu... " the girl who was smiling a few minutes ago started crying and wailed hugging her father.

Tang zheng froze. He didn't know what to do, it's the first time after so long his daughter cried and called him dad. She always called him Mr tang and it pierced his heart everytime she called him Mr.Tang .

Tang zheng gently patted her head and one could see tears forming on corners of his eyes. Lu liulang's heart warmed up looking at the scene and lu Chen stood there awkwardly thinking she is crying because of him.

After a few minutes Tang wei calmed down and smiled at her father "I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused in the past dad and I promise I will change for the better" hearing this sentence tang zheng left speechless.

He smiled back saying " silly girl! Why are you saying sorry. You are my precious daughter if you don't cause trouble then who will?"

Tang wei internally sighed ' ah.. I missed him so much'

Tang wei turned to look at lu liulang and smiled saying "hello uncle lu! How are you?"

Lu liulang walked towards tang wei and smiled patting her head "uncle is fine! How I wish I have a daughter like you"

Tang wei's lips twitched 'don't ever wish for a daughter like me, you can't bear it'

Lastly tang wei looked at lu Chen and smiled even more brightly "lu Chen! Don't worry.. I won't trouble you anymore. Let's cancel our engagement."

Lu Chen wanted to hear this for so long but don't know why he feels a little suspicious. He pressed his lips into a thin line and couldn't help but to ask "are you OK tang wei? I mean.. Are you OK with breaking off our engagement?"

Tang wei looked at him oddly, she didn't feel those feelings for him anymore. Except for his face there is nothing to prove that he was her first love. '*sigh * blame my eyes, they don't look away from eye-catching beauties. I should seriously stay away from too handsome guys, they are nothing but bad news'

After a few seconds tang wei sighed and said "I know it's hard to believe but trust me. I've simply fallen out of love with you."