Problems Of Drunken Maidens

Wrote it in hurry.. Half wrote more than 6 months ago so.. Forgive me if you can't enjoy this chapter I will do my best next time.

Nearly 02:00 am...
Empty street...
3 drunk girls sitting on the street bench..
Few hours ago...

***
Tang ming walked out of the rest room and towards balcony where the other two.. Tang wei and Qin lan were sitting.

As soon as she saw them she stopped walking for a sec... Tang ming and Qin lan were staring at each other. Tang ming frowns" what's with the atmosphere?"

Tang ming went to them and Sat without making any noise...mins passed no one moved. Those two were frozen and tang ming started feeling awkward.

Finally she decided to break the ice" umm.. What's going on?"

Qin lan and tang wei both turned to her in lightning speed" WHO IS MORE BEAUTIFUL? " they say at the same time... Their faces red and eyes droopy.

Tang ming can feel black clouds looming over her head "the hell! You guys are drunk? Well Qin lan already drunk but you tang wei I told you not to drink anymore " she looks around at the empty cans"this much shouldn't get you drunk "

Qin lan smirks and takes a half emptied wine bottle" wine.. Bought as gift for dad.. that beer wasn't enough to heal my heart so.. Hehehe"

"oh my God! I can't believe you.. Tang wei!" tang ming shout as she turns around to tang wei.

Tang wei pouts "see I told you she is damn strict..."

Qin lan looks at tang wei pitifully and starts pouring another glass "must be hard on you.. Drink this. "

Tang ming takes the glass away "in your dreams.. Enough drinking. Get to sleep you two"

Qin lan sticks out her tongue " you are a party pooper, can't you see we are in pain? This is right medicine for heartbreak.. Do you know how hurt I am.. I want to forget evrything" and starts crying.

Tang ming frowns, she was about to say something but Tang wei holds her from behind "what are you doing tang wei?"

Tang wei smirks "now it has come to this let's get her drunk too, she is not minor anyway and gotta learn to drink now or then"

Qin lan smirks, takes wine bottle and starts to move towards Tang ming.

"hey.. hey you can't do this. You can't force me to drink -" while tang ming complaining Qin lan already forced some wine through her throat.

As soon as Qin lan took the bottle away evrything went silent..when tang wei let go Tang ming Sat down. Qin lan and Tang wei looked at Tang ming intensely hoping for a reaction or at least a curse but..... With a *thump*Tang ming fall back on her chair.

Qin lan stares "she is not dead is she?"

Tang wei puts her finger on Tang ming's nose and reply "nah... Just sleeping, let's continue our chat"

Tang wei Sat down and looks at Qin lan "so? What did you do with the jerk who cheated on you with your best friend.. Don't tell me you cried and let him go just like that"

Suddenly Tang ming Sat up "whaaaattt? You let him go just like that? You should rip his head off, chop his arms and castrate him"

Tang wei and Qin lan stare at her, Qin lan shivered "drunk Tang Ming is dangerous ah-"

Tang ming looks around, then up and down.. She rubs her head giggling "why do I feel like I'm floating.. It feels fuunnyyy"

Tang wei and Qin lan stares at her.. Tang ming looks up at them both staring at her "whuuut? Say something... No actually don't... I got a lot to talk about" and tang ming starts mumbling.

Qin lan about to say something but then tang ming's phone starts ringing "this jerk" fuming she picks up the call.. "told you not to call me, you insulted my sis you... Flfidbghj"

Qin lan and tang wei mouth agape, tang wei laughed "hehe he deserved it.. Rip."

Qin lan asks who is he " he is the Prince who is after my sis" says tang wei.
Qin lan "wow... "

Tang ming cuts the call and looks at tang wei "brother in law is on his way , he will reach soon"

Tang wei frown "whaaat he didn't call me for a whole damn week and now he is stalking me? The bloody hell.. Girls I'm out to pick up beauties who is up.... let's show'em who is the boss"

Tang wei walks out with tang ming and Qin lan following...

They walk in a cool a way attracting lot of attention until tang ming wobbles and tang wei, Qin lan support her.

They made it outside but it was very dark... Without streetlights they can't see anything.

They walk along the street with Qin lan grabbing collar of random men to see their face near. Some tried to misbehave and got hit in unmentionable place.

They continued their search, tang ming on the other side switch on her cam and start praising herself "I found it I'm gonna marry her... Ah she is so beautiful" she is totally smitten with herself.

Tang wei goes around and stare at people then walk away with sigh " where are all damn good looking dudes"

Suddenly Qin lan grabs someone and take her to tang wei "what do too think about this one?" the beautiful guy sweating feeling like a lamb that is about to be slaughtered.

Tang wei pouts "nu..... There is no one more beautiful than mr beauty.. I'm disappointed" saying so she sits on the nearest bench.

Qin lan shoos him and sits beside tang wei. Tang ming saw them and sits beside and show them her cam "see I found her.. The girl of my dreams"

Tang wei and Qin lan stare at her blankly, tang wei replies emotionally " I support you no matter what sis"

Tang ming tilts her head and shrugs. Tang wei sighs " ah.... Mr beauty Mr beauty.... Your beauty is a sin... You are sinner. Maybe I just have to make a do with you".

Wind starts to pick up and tang wei stand up closing her eyes blissfully... She whispers "I miss you"

And she shocked open her eyes wide when she hears a reply "I miss you too"

Tang wei comes face to face with xiao zhan. And it starts raining.

Tang wei inside her head 'sooo.... Predictable, dear auther do something new'

A commotion breaks out and tang wei looks back with scrunded eyes. Lu Chen talks to the stranger "help me take that girl inside and I will tang ming" stranger hesitantly nods and lifts Qin lan. They both walk inside.. lu Chen getting slapped by and getting his hair grabbed tang ming continuesly while carrying her and the stranger with sleepy Qin lan in his arms.

Tang wei runs "where are you taking my daughters". Xiao zhan laughs and grab tang wei then throws her on his shoulder mumbling ."you mean our daughters?  "

<Marriage on the first meet and mama on the second week isn't this progressing too fast >