The Way I See It, She Is Perfect

Tang wei is in a pleasant mood. She looked at xiao zhan who seems to never take his eyes off her, she sighed before looking at tang ming who had a drak cloud hanging on her head and finally lu Chen who had a cool look on his face but only she knows what's going on his head.

All of a sudden a waiter came and whisper something to xiao zhan, with his Nod they filled the table with various kind of dishes. Most of them were her favourite, Tang wei had a impressed look but soon she replaced it with a frown.

She stared at xiao zhan 'no way! There is no way I'm gonna eat them quietly, even if they are of my like'

"eat!" xiao zhan placed a strawberry cake in front of her . 'how does he know my favourite, don't tell me it's just his blind guess' tang wei looked at xiao zhan with uncertainty.

"eat!" he just repeated his words.

With a frown tang wei pushed it away "I don't like it!", internally she was crying 'my strawberry cake.... But I'm not gonna eat, he need to know that we are very different and he knows nothing about me'

Xiao zhan raised his eyebrows, without a word he takes the plate away and place dumplings instead. Tang wei looks at them warily. 'how the hell does he place the right things in my plate? This can't go on..'

Tang wei sit back lazily saying " I don't like anything that's in this table. See.. You know nothing about me."

Xiao zhan's lips twitched "then what do you like?"

" does it matter? The main thing is that we. are. Not compatible" tang wei stares at xiao zhan.

"do I look like I care? Now tell me what do you want to eat?" xiao zhan asked calmy.

Tang wei was speechless 'this guy.... How can there be a human like him? He is just... Just... Unbelievable!'

" I like spicy food" tang wei replied nonchalantly while sighing internally 'thank God there is no spicy food, I can't eat spice at all'

Xiao zhan tilts his head slightly and nods at leo, who immediately leaves and come back in 5 minutes with spicy meatball, spicy braised pork and so on spicy food items.

Tang wei froze 'ah... I lost! He really bought what I asked. I can't eat spice yet I said I love them and now I have to eat it otherwise I will be a laughing stock'

With a hesitant smile she accepts the spicy meatball xiao zhan places and takes a bite 'remind me again why I don't like spicy food, this is hell... Ah, hot! Hot! Water!!!' there is a ongoing battle inside tang wei yet she silently eat it with a calm expression.

Xiao zhan looks at her with a complicated look, he also take a plate full of spicy meatball and starts eating.

Lu Chen was speechless for a moment, he tried stopping xiao zhan but when he got a glare he shut up with a frown.

***

Soon meatball on the plate of Tang wei and xiao zhan was finished, xiao zhan was still calm but tang wei... Even though she tried to hide it well, her face was a bit flushed and there are tears ready to flow from her now red eyes.

They both look at each other silently while lu Chen was looking at tang ming who sat there with her head down wishing to disappear.

"want another plate?" xiao zhan asks tang wei.

Tang wei looks at him with wide eyes before nodding hesitantly 'ah... I can't even open my mouth to say no..'

Xiao zhan sighs before placing a piece of strawberry cake in front of her "eat!"

Tang wei looked at the cake like its a holy object but still shake her head "t-told you I don't like it"

Xiao zhan looks at her "I know what you like and what you don't like..I already did my research"

Tang wei felt soul leaving her body, she immediately eat the cake in front of her and drinks the water, in the end she was panting and huffing.

She glares at xiao zhan "should have told me... Why make me eat the spice?"

Xiao zhan reply " I would like to ask you the same... Why lie?"

Tang wei was red with anger "because I wanted to prove it to you that we are nothing now and not gonna be anything in future."

Xiao zhan's look at her intensely "must you hate me that much?"

Tang wei was bewildered 'hate? ... I didn't say I hate him. Do I hate him? No.... But what's stopping me? Even I don't know'

Before she could say anything lu Chen stands up "xiao zhan, she is crazy.. I don't even know why you like her..for what reason? "

Xiao zhan break his gaze away from tang wei and looks at lu Chen before saying nonchalantly "do I need one?"

Lu Chen was speechless "of course you need one... This is a matter of love. You can't just take desisons blindly"

Xiao zhan now focus his attention on lu Chen, he leans back on his chair before saying "oh? So tell me what reasons do I need?"

Lu Chen was taken aback 'what reason? Because she is evil?' with a sigh he looks at xiao zhan " she have to be good person who is kind and supportive, she have to take care of others, she have to be selfless... Thats what a partner should be like "he looks at tang ming absent mindedly.

Tang wei felt black lines covering her head 'oy! Oy! Aren't you a little picky? Are you searching for a social worker?'

Xiao zhan chuckles lightly getting everyone's attention, to tang wei's ears it's like a music... She was in a trance.

This time xiao zhan looks at tang wei "then... I don't need love..."

Tang wei was left feeling conflicted.

Lu Chen glares at tang wei before looking at xiao zhan "what do you mean? "

Xiao zhan didn't even look away from tang wei "I mean... I don't want the love you are talking about, I want this vicious woman who is possessive and protective over things she consider hers..

The way I see it, she is perfect"

Tang wei's heart started beat rapidly 'h-he just confessed'

She felt overwhelmed.. Can she trust him? 'Will he always be like this? What if he leaves like everyone when he knows the real me... Can he accept me?'

Lu Chen was burning with anger "why don't you understand, she is a vixen"

Tang ming who was listening to everything silently stood up and slapped him "don't you dare say another word, you know nothing about her... If you can't say something good, don't say bad"

Lu Chen had a hurt look on his face, she was the first one who had dared to hit him. He left in anger.

Tang wei felt a headache coming, she was happy that tang ming was supporting her but she is afraid that tang ming's gonna ruin her life if she always takes her side.

Tang ming can only be happy with lu Chen, she saw how perfect they are for each other.

She can't ruin their happiness and as for xiao zhan...

'can I trust him?'