Remembering

Tang ming shows her mobile.. Tang wei is the first one to burst out laughing "pffft..... Wow lil ming I didn't know you were in love with yourself that much".

Tang ming stares at tang wei laughing mockingly "ha. ha. ha... Why don't you continue watching... Your search for beauty is astonishingly stupid"

Tang wei froze "what?" then the three sit together and watch the video.

After watching it completely they three sit straight with blank faces..

Tang ming "I'm never touching alcohol again"
Tang wei " that was so embarrassing"
Qin lan ".... No matter how I see it I have been a good girl "

Both sisters glare at her.

***
After a while xiao zhan calls tang wei to say he will accompany them wherever they decided to go... He called her to SAY not ask. With a frown tang wei cut the call not in the mood to argue.

Tang ming laughs at her "now now... I don't understand why you are trying that hard to stay away from him. He is just helping"

Qin lan asks "he who?"

Tang ming answers "my brother in law"

Widening her eyes Qin lan stares at tang wei "wei wei... You just had your engagement broken and already found a husband? Master take me in"

Tang wei "who husband? Who master? You all nutcases... Hurry get ready or I will leave you guys to rot here"

Tang ming laughs "hehe... Why are you in such hurry? Missing brother in law already?" she teases.

Tang wei throws a pillow on her and goes to washroom to change.

***
After changing her clothes tang wei come out just to see her room empty... She looks around and find no one.

She just take one step outside her room and sees xiao zhan leaning on the wall waiting for her.

He looked too good to be real.. Using her eyes she scanned him up and down shamelessly and sighs ' beauty you and your face.... Why are you soo tempting ah.'

Busy with her inner monotone she didn't realise xiao zhan looking at her amusingly.

He decided to speak up "your mouth say you don't like me but your eyes say something else... Actually your mouth is quite honest too when you are drunk" with that he rubs his thin lips.

Just like that she got back to reality and remembered that kiss yesterday night 'damn what a timing.. Why can't this useless head of mine can't remember anything without a hint'

Tang wei avoids his eyes and blushes walking away with her head down.

***

Tang wei walks towards lobby still searching for tang ming, Qin lan... She tried to call but no one pick up.

Suddenly she felt light breath on her neck making her shudder slightly, she turns around just to find xiao zhan looking down at her with blank eyes.

"if you are looking for your sister and that girl they went out saying we should enjoy our time and they won't disturb us"

Tang wei stares " where did they go ?"

Xiao zhan "they didn't say , lu Chen is with them too"

Tang wei frowns "take me to them I don't have the least bit interest to enjoy my free time with you"

Xiao zhan smirks "no can do. either you are coming with me or staying here in lobby waiting for night to come and they come back"

Tang wei stares "what do you mean?"

Xiao zhan waves her room key card in front her and puts it back in his poket.

Tang wei grits her teeth "you... You gimme that key right now or.. Or"

Xiao zhan bends a little and stare back "or what? It's nearly lunch time... You might get hungry"

Like a reminder went off tang wei's stomach grumbles. She looks at her empty hands, except her mobile she doesn't have anything on her... Her bag cards everything in her room. Then she looks at xiao zhan who looking at her with face that says 'I won'. Actually she can be pretty stubborn and could say no but looking at his face she coudnt. Her reluctance slowly slipping off and she wasn't even aware.

Xiao zhan says "let's go have lunch and you have to help me with something" with that he starts walking out towards the waiting car, where leo opens the door for them

Tang wei with a sigh and grumpy face follows him and sit in the car.

After few mins silence fills the car tang wei busy with playing games in her mobile and xiao zhan staring at tang wei like that's the only thing he have to do.

After feeling pair of eyes on her she could no longer focus on playing and looks up asking "so? What do you need my help with"

Xiao zhan smiles a little at her "my so called grandparents Trying to send me to a blind date. In fact...now we are going there to meet her. Since you didn't say yes I can't officially introduce you to them so take responsibility and get rid of her"

Tang wei blanks 'blind date? You dare say that Infront of the girl you are pursuing? Humf'

Tang wei humfs "responsibility? Are you a white lotus disguised as male God? If you don't want to go there just don't go why involve me."

Xiao zhan leans a little "because.... If I get rid of her the scene can get a little bloody, since she is from grandma's side of frnds it might be a bit troublesome. I got very little patience you see."

Tang wei looks him up and down and frowns 'we can see that already' she sighs.

Tang wei takes a deep breath and stare at him" I could care less about helping you in here but since you are gonna be treating me for lunch be generous on spending money....... I will try what I can "with that she looks away looking outside through the half open window 'plus I can see what kinda pretty face dared to go on blind date with you......' for a sec she got shocked with her thoughts 'nope... I'm not jealous at all' she shakes her head .

Seeing tang wei deep in thoughts shaking her head Xiao zhan's lips curves up a little 'I thought I needed to pursuade more but she actually agreed this easily'

Leo on driver seat sneak a peek through rear view mirror, his face blank but inside 'I'm looking forward to see what drama gonna unfold should I buy some popcorn'