What Beauty? He Is A Beast!

As soon as tang wei sealed her self-made wedding vows by kiss,the atmosphere chilled. The bunch of men wearing suits like kingsmen froze not knowing what to do.

Their young master hate it when someone touch him much worse she is a woman, should they pry her off him or should they just stand there and wait for order? They can't help but to internally sweat.

Just when one of the men dared to take one step. That cold man holding tang wei didn't even spare another glance at their company and pulled tang wei into his embrace, staring at her intensely voice dangerously low" you dare call me beauty? Who said I'm yours? Bear in mind that you... Are mine."

With that sentence the man who daringly stepped forward to pry her off their young master took another two steps back sweating and shivering 'he was just steps away from death'.

Hearing his words tang wei pouted" nope! You are mine... And you are beauty. "tang wei cupped his cheeks then started pinching and cooing at him.

The audience didn't know whether to laugh or cry. 'Who is she? She is calling a beast... Beauty?'

They are all waiting for their young master's orders but the said man was buzy playing house with a drunk maiden.

Suddenly tang wei sneezed and she snuggled into the cold man who felt surprisingly warm. He chuckled looking at tang wei who was blinking her eyes sleepily and lift her in bridal style.

This play in front of them is like a feast to their eyes, the group of men for the first time saw their young master behaving like a normal human. 'uh... She really is a beast tamer ah'

Tang wei found herself in a comfortable position and snuggle a little more directly breathing on his neck, his warmth and his scent lulled her to sleep and she slept peacefully without a care for the situation she was in.

Now that she has been taken care of the cold man gaze sharpened and he look at each and every person standing around him. The men were struggling to breath under his gaze, the leader Leo stepped up and apologised with a bow "sorry young master we were late"

The young master looked at him once before looking at tang wei who was sleeping peacefully in his arms "you do know that you have failed to do your job right... Right?"

"yes, young master.. We deeply apologise for our incompetence and will accept our punishment "

"forget it! I will let go of it this time and remember not to let anyone know about my savior. I don't want to put her in danger, as for who wants me dead... Investigate this matter thoroughly."

Just then a buzzing sound could be heard, suddenly everyone's gaze fell on the bag beside the half liquor bottle and a heel. The cold man gesture them to open it.

Leo lifted the bag and walked towards the couple and opened in front of them." young master... There is an ID"

The cold man glared at him "what are you waiting for, start the car and drive to the address on id. It's late at night, better drop her off at her own place"

Leo hurriedly walked outside and opened the car door. The young master tucked tang wei in the back seat and got in making himself comfortable. "let's go".

With that they made their way to tang household, after reaching there he looked at the house no expression could be seen on his face "what's my wife's name again?"

That sentence greatly surprised leo 'does that mean she is our future young mistress?'

With young master's gaze turning sharp leo realised he didn't replied to his master yet! 'ah... He is making too many mistakes today'

" to answer young master, her name is Tang wei" just as he said her name out loud leo seemed to remember something.

"master this ..." leo stopped speaking afraid he would offend his young master.

"speak" the cold man sweep his gaze ahead looking at the house coldly, he seemed to recall something.

"Ms. Tang wei is the daughter of Mr. Tang zheng, she was supposed to be engaged to young master lu Chen"

As soon as leo completed his sentence the temperature dropped to several degrees.

"didn't he say he wouldn't marry her even if he die? " this young master is friends with lu Chen since childhood so he heard a lot about this tang family's daughter but at the moment he doesn't care about anything he heard in the past about her. All that matters is... Is there anyone creating obstacles between them. He throughly regarded tang wei as his so..

"... I will gather information regarding this matter immediately" except this leo doesn't know what to say.. He also heard about tang wei, before he was happy that his young master found someone he was interested in but looking at the way things now... He started doubting if it's a good thing.

"no need... I will take care of this on my own" the cold man said dismissively.

***

In the middle of the night lu Chen was sleeping peacefully until a familiar ringtone rang the ID says ' xiao zhan'.

All the sleepiness left his head as he looked at the caller ID wide eyed.

'when did he got back from Beijing ? And xiao zhen was calling him voluntarily!?!!! ..." lu Chen felt blessed at the same time, this was like a bad omen.