Chapter 2.

There you were again, in the boiler room. "Freddy..??" you asked. "Here again, sweet-face, missed me?" he asked with a smirk on his burnt face. "Well..Yes." you admit shyly.

"You did?" he asked a bit surprised. "Yes.." you said. "Oh... Then what shall we do?" he asked being proud of himself because you did actually miss him. "Umm... You can choose." you said.

*Your stomach growling* "Are you hungry?" Freddy asked. "U-uh well... I.. Kinda.." you mumbled shyly. "When did you eat last time?" he asked.

"Uhhh..... Do I have t-to tell?" you asked. "Yes you have to." he commanded. "Well... Yesterday at 8pm.." you muffled. "What?" he asked.

"Why didn't you eat anything?" he asked. "Well look at me, I want to be normal!" you said. "That's not the right way!" he said. You didn't say anything.

"Look, you look nice the way you are." Freddy told you. "I don't.." you mumbled.

=Freddy's PoV=

"Does someone bully you?" I asked. "K-kinda.." she said shyly. I felt anger. 'Why the fuck does someone bully her?! I'll kill-!!' "It's nothing." she said.

"Oh, and now you are defending that-'' "It's none of your business!" she said. "What's their name?" "I won't tell her name!" (Y/n) said.

"Why not?" I asked. "Because you are going to hurt her." you said. "No I won't." I said, but she knew I lied. "..Can we talk about something else?" she asked. 'Fine, but I will find out who she is.'.

Few hours we talked and played board games. I told her a joke and she smiled to me.. I think that's the moment when I fell for her.. Her smile was so beautiful.

"Sweet-face-?" she disappeart. 'The fucking alarm!!'

=Your PoV=

'He was about to say something...' you were a little bit angry because it was Halloween and you didn't have a school day, but your alarm was still on.

"Hey (Y/n), are you awake?" your mother yelled. 'I propably would had woke up by that anyway..'. "Yeah!" you yelled back. "Good, could you help me?" her voice shouted.

You wore a hoodie and black pants, and then you walked in the living room. "What?" you asked. "Help me with these pumpkins." your mother said.

"Oh, alright." you promised.

- - - - - - - - -

You were helping your mother with some baking as the first kid came knocking your door. Your mother left to the door with a bowl of candies.

The clock was about 6 pm. You had put the cookie douch in balls onto a tin and the tin in the oven. "(Y/n), I just remembered that it's my friend's 10th wedding day.. Could you bring this to her?" your mother asked handing you a white rose.

You were happy about that you could finally go outside, because you needed to help your mom with cooking and everything, so you took the rose and left.

You deciced to walk in the park at first, and then deliver the rose.

You sat on the bench. It was peaceful night. There wasn't even a single cloud on the sky. Then you heard footsteps, and Ann walked there. "Well well, what do we have here? Hi fatty." she said with an evil smirk.

"Hello.." you answered. "Whose is that rose?" she asked. "It's my mother's friend's.." you said. "Give it to me." she ordered.

"W-what?" you asked. "I said, give it to me." she said. "N-no!" you said. "What?" she asked. "I said no!" you told her as you stood up.

She some how took the rose and threw it onto the ground. "Hahaha!" she laughed. "You.." you mumbled. "Huh? You what?" she asked with smirk on her thin lips.

"You bitch." you said. She triggered from 0 to 100 in like a second, and she nudged you onto ground. She were just about to punch you, when she saw something behind you, screamed and runned away.

You looked up and saw a man with a dark blue jump suit and a white mask. You were there laying on the ground and he was standing there beside you.

"H-hello.." you said shyly. He didn't say anything. "U-uh... T-thanks for saving me..." you told him.

He didn't make a sound, just stood there. "Um... Are you a.. mute..?" you asked. He looked at you and tilted his head for a little. "What's your name..?" you asked carefully.

"I'm (Y/n).." you told him. He took a pen and a small notebook from his pocket and wrote something on it. "Michael." you read with a small smile.

=Michael's PoV=

'Why does she bully that beautiful girl...' she dodged her onto ground. I walked there and scared the bully away. 'I should have killed her..'..

She looked at me in fear. Then she said hello. And her voice was...cute.. She thanked me and asked if I was a mute.

I tilted my head. Then she asked my name and told me that her name was (Y/n). I took my pen and notebook from my pocket and wrote my name on the first page.

"Michael." she read with tiny smile. My cheecks felt hot inside my mask. That's a really pretty tiny smile.. 'I think I like her already...'..

I wrote down my house addres and gave a single page with them to her. "W-what..?? You want me to be your friend..?" she asked. I nodded. "Do you live alone?" she asked. I nodded.

"How old are you..?" she asked. '21' I wrote down. "Alright." she said with smile. I took the rose and gave it to her. "Aw thanks." she said.

'Cute...'.. "Now I need to go Michael, See you.... Umm.. maybe tomorrow?" she asked. I nodded. "Okay." she said with a smile.

I lifted my hand up when she left. She waved to me, and went away.

=You PoV=

'He's kinda cute..' you thought with smile. You delivered the rose and went back to home. "Mom, I'm going to watch some scary movies, so don't bother me please." you said as you got to your home and went straight to your room.

You put on Friday the 13th and started watching it. In a half way, your eyes started to shut. Eventually you fell asleep.