Chapter 5.

You woke up early. You walked in the kitchen and made coffee, then you left into school.

In the school, Ann and her friends acted weird. They 'stalked' you, where ever you went and even followed you after school.

They obliviously thought that you didn't see them, but they were really shitty stalkers. You walked to Michael's house and knocked his door.

He opened the door and let you in. "Hi Michael!" you said. "Hi." he wrote. "Um... I need to warn you about something.." you said.

He lifted his head bit. "Well, you know that girl, which you saved me from?" you asked. Michael nodded.

"Well, she and her friends thinks you are my boyfriend.. and now if they see you.. They're going to flirt with you.." you said shyly.

"Uh.." he mumbled. "Michael, did you just talk?" you asked. He shrugged. "So you aren't mute, that's awesome!" you told him with wide smile. He looked onto ground. "Can you talk more?" you asked. "...Yes...but I don't... Like to.." Michael muttered. "Oh, Michael. Why don't you, you're so cute." you told him. He shrugged.

"So what should we do with her and her friends?" you asked. He shrugged. "If we go into park, and then if they come there, I would just say that you're more beautiful than they?" he wrote.

You blushed bit. "O-okay, that could work.." you said. You two then walked to the park. You sat on the bench with Michael.

Then, just like you two planned, they walked there. "Hello~" Ann's friend said. He just looked at them and tilted his head bit.

"Why are you with that fatty?~" one said. His hands curled into balls, which you saw, and you curled your own smaller hand around his fist. "Of course because out of pity.~ he really doesn't like her~." Ann said.

"..If I don't, then how can I do this?" Michael asked and... Kissed you. His lips felt good but it was wrong. Your eyes widened as You blushed crimson red.

"Hmph, let's go girls!" Ann said and they left. "M-Michael, I'm with Freddy, I can't.." you said shyly. "Sorry." he wrote. His cheecks were also red.

"Uh, He's gonna be mad!" you said. "If he hurts you, I'll kill him." Michael said. You didn't answer.

"U-um.. I think I need to go. It's not because of you, you're still my best friend tho." you said with small smile.

He nodded. "See you tomorrow." you said. "Yeah." he wrote. You walked straight into your room. 'What do I do now?! Freddy's gonna be so mad!'...

You decided to take a nap and apologize as fast as you could. You fell asleep pretty quick and woke up like usually in the boiler room.

"F-Freddy...?" you asked carefully. "I don't want to talk to you." his voice said. "B-but I didn't.." you said shyly.

"Just go." he said. Tears in your eyes you sobbed, "Freddy please, I didn't kiss him b-back, I swear..".

"GO AWAY!" he yelled. you got scared because he was shouting, and you took something sharp and hurting yourself a bit so you woke.

You started to cry. 'It's all my fault!'. Your father used to yell, pull your hair and even throw you out of the house to sleep outside.

That's why you always get super scared if someone shouts... You felt kinda depressed.. If you wouldn't have Michael and Freddy in your life you would have hurted yourself someway...

But now you felt like you had to do something... You went into bathroom with knife. You lifted your sleeve, and moved the sharp knife closer, and then, "(Y/n)! Come here!" your mom yelled.

"Yeah, mom!" you yelled back. You pulled your sleeve back down and hid the knife in somewehere. Then you walked in the living room where your mother was with "Michael?" you asked.

He nodded with small smile. "What are you doing here?" you asked. "..Well, I wanted to see you.." he said. "(N/n), why didn't you tell that your boyfriend is so hot?" Your mother asked.

"Mom, he is not my boyfriend." you said as blushing. "Yea yea." she hummed and left you two alone.

"Uh, so why did you really came??" you asked. "Those girls tried to break into my house.." he said. "What?" you asked.

"...Yeah, they tried." he said. "What have you done?!" you asked. "Well.. I told them to leave, and if they doesn't, I would kill them.." he said shyly.

"You're stupid." you said. "..Have you talked with Freddy yet?" he asked. "Yeah, he was mad as hell and.. Shouting..." you said. "Did he hurt you?" he asked.

"No, of course not!" you said. "..You can to me about everything, you know that?" Michael asked. "Yeah." you mumbled. He nodded with small smile.

"Why are you all of a sudden talking?" you asked with smile. "I thought it would be better... But now I have to go before they break my windows." he said. "Okay." you said. He left and you walked into your room starting to watch scary movies.

- - - - - - - -

The time was about 4 am when you finally fell asleep about half way of Jaws 2.

You woke up in boiler room again. Freddy was nowhere to see. You just sat there.

=Freddy's PoV=

I see (Y/n) finally appeard... 'She looks so sad and just sits there.. No. Michael kissed her and she didn't pull away.

Uh, she's crying... Should I comfort her? No, she's propably crying because of me... I'm such an asshole.'.

When I finally had chosen to go in there, she took something sharp and made small wound like earlier. 'She should sleep...'..

=Your PoV=

You woke up and went to the bathroom again. You took the knife from where ever you hid it earlier and pulled your sleeve up.

You lifted the knife and made long cut...Then another.. And another.

You washed the knife from blood and walked to your room and finished Jaws 2.