Chapter 10.

=Freddy's PoV=

I woke up by some lump. I walked down the stairs and saw (Y/n) and Michael arguing. But one thing made me feel cold inside, (Y/n) was.. Crying.

I wanted to hold her in my hands and hug her. Michael rage quit and went off the house.

"What happened?" I asked.

=Your PoV=

-Flash pack-

You woke up without Michael beside you. You stood up with an yawn. Randomly your eyes locked onto small paper sheet.

That wasn't the reason why your eyes locked. It was normal that Michael had papers around the house. But that paper.. It had a kiss mark...

You walked closer and took the paper. You read it pretty fast because it was Michael's handwriting and he wrote beautiful style.

But one thing in the end almost stopped your heart. He had wrote: I love you too, Crissie - Michael.

'C-calm down (Y/n), maybe those are old?' you lifted the paper to look if behind it would be date, but you found another paper under it.

It was pink and had much heart stickers and signature was name Crissie Hawel. And there was a date! It was yesterday's.

You walked carefully in the kitchen where Michael was drinking milk. "M-M-Michael..?" you asked. He looked at you. "W-what are these.?" you asked handing him the two papers.

He looked at them and freezed. "Nothing." he said. "Who's Crissie.?" you asked carefully.

"No one you should worry about." he answered. "Michael I need to, why there's yesterday's date and you did w-wrote that?" you asked.

"You don't need to know, it's nothing." he said with raised voice. You began to cry. You ALWAYS got super scared if someone shouts (like it has said before).

Freddy suddenly appeard. Michael walked off the house. You felt Freddy's eyes on you as you sat on the ground.

-End of the flash pack-

You told everything to Freddy. He hugged you tightly. Not to your luck, Michael appeard again. He didn't have his mask on so you did see pure anger when he looked at Freddy.

"I do really hate you, Krueger!" Michael said loud. "You are the one here who made (Y/n) cry!" Freddy said as loud as Michael. "Just leave my house!" Michael shouted.

You were there, silent, and just cried. "I won't leave until you apologize!" he said.

"M-Michael.." you mumbled. He looked at you. "I c-can't b-be with you if I am scared of y-you.." you said shyly. He freezed.

It was silent.

You stood up and walked off the house.

=Freddy's PoV=

'She left him.?'.. I was happy and not happy at the same time. I felt happy because she did what she did and felt unhappy because the way everything came out.

Michael just stood there. Not moving single muscle. (Y/n) stood up and walked off the house.

I was about to go after her but I didn't. "What are those papers meant to be then?" I asked. "It's none of your business!" he said angry.

"It is if you made her cry, I absolutely HATE seeing her cry!" I said. "You have made her cry MANY times!" Michael yelled.

"You cheated on her!'' I shouted back. "I DIDN'T!". "WHAT WAS IT THEN?!" I covered loud.

"NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!" He yelled. "Shut up you two!" (Y/n)'s voice yelled. I turned my head at the same time as Michael did.

"(Y/n), can we talk?" Michael asked. "No." she said. "Please, you've got a wrong idea.." he said.

She looked at me few seconds. I can't do anything, I still love her... Something took control of my body. So I just walked in front of her and pressed my lips against hers.

She froze. "YOU!-" Michael shouted. "F-Freddy.. M-Michael.." (Y/n) mumbled.

=Your PoV=

'Freddy kissed me?! Why at the time like this?!' you thought. "I'LL END YOU!" Michael yelled. "Michael stop." you said quietly but heard you still. "Can we talk?" they both asked at the same time. "U-uhh.." you muffled.

"W-we can... Michael can be the first.." you said. Freddy nodded and went off. You and Michael walked into his room.

"Those are old.. She was my ex. She was with me about a week. It was two years ago, and I did never know why she had put that date on them." Michael told you.

"Can I trust you?" you asked carefully. He nodded. "I know it's hard.. But I would be happy if you could try.." he mumbled.

"It's Freddy's turn now." you said shyly. He nodded. "Can you go get him?" you asked. He nodded again.

After like 30 seconds Freddy walked in the room. "What do you want to talk about?" you asked. "(Y/n).. It's just.. I still love you.." he said.

You blushed bit. "Uh.." you mumbled. "S-so do I need to choose over you and Michael?" you asked.

He shrugged. "No, really. do I?" you asked. He slowly nodded. "I guess you do.." he mumbled. "...Okay.." you said quietly.

"I can leave you alone if you'd like?" he asked. You nodded. Freddy left. 'How things came up like this? I should choose one of them... It's too hard... Michael is so cute, caring and loving but I don't know if I should trust him... And Freddy is funny and handsome but he killed my mother...'..

You walked in the kitchen where Freddy and Michael were waiting. "I.. I choose.." you started.

Michael's ending

"Michael.." you said. Michael looked happy, but Freddy sad.

"I'm so sorry Freddy.." you said. "No.. It's fine really.. If you are happy.." he said. You gave him a hug and so you did to Michael.

Michael smiled to you gently. "I love you (Y/n)." he said. "I love you too Michael Myers." you said with small smile.

Freddy's ending

"Freddy...." you said quietly. Michael looked so sad... Freddy looked happy. You gave Michael tight hug.

He hugged back softly. "I'm so sorry.." you said. "..Everything is fine as long as you are happy... Keep her safe, Krueger." he said.

"I will, thank you Myers." Freddy answered. You hugged Freddy and kissed his cheeck. "I love you Freddy." you said. "I love you too, sweet-face.".

///The End///