11

Yn dashed across the garden just as Jin launched himself at Yoongi who was making a beeline for Hoseok, his face filled with utter rage.
"What's the problem?!" Ybf shouted as she took a few steps back having never seen a fully enraged Yoongi before and finding the sight to be quite frightening.
"That! That's the problem!" Yn called over the chaos pointing to her leg that was placed in exactly the same place as her own tattoo, only smaller as she tried to get Yoongi's attention away from the current situation.

Jin and Namjoon tried to wrestle Yoongi into submission as Jungkook jogged inside taking the sleeping Chun-hei away from the noise as Taehyung and Jimin tried to drag Ybf away, right now just the sight of her was enraging Yoongi beyond belief as he repeatedly tried get to Hoseok swearing at the others to let him go.

Yn looked at Hoseok in disbelief as she tried to get through to Yoongi.
"Yoongi! Calm down please!-" she turned her own mild rage on Hoseok. "-how could you do this?! That wasn't your choice to make Hoseok! You know what that tattoo means, how important it is! You know only Yoongi cam make that choice!" Her voice thick with tears, mainly from frustration. It was Yoongi's and only Yoongi's choice who could sport that exact colour and style of Koi Carp, only her man was allowed to make that decision who was made part of the fucked up group that was their family. 
"But she's important to me!" Hoseok retorted.

Yoongi managed break free from Jin and Namjoon and Yn only managed to grab a handful of jumper which quickly vanished from her grip as he dashed past and launched himself at Hoseok

"YOONGI NO!" Yn screamed as he punched Hoseok in the face repeatedly and not once did Hoseok try to defend himself. He just took it. 

The three quickly rushed over to try pull him off but he turned on them with a fierce face.
"Don't fucking touch me." He growled and turned his attention back to the bleeding Hoseok underneath him as he grabbed him by the front of his shirt getting inches from his face.

"If you have even a fucking ounce of respect for me, the other boys and my girlfriend, also known as your family, you'll make her hide that fucking monstrosity until it's healed and then she's getting it covered up with something else. If you don't you've got no respect for me and you're going to die Jung Hoseok." And with that Yoongi unstraddled Hoseok and went storming inside leaving the three stood there as Jin quickly grabbed Hoseok's arm helping him off the floor as he grabbed his jaw angrily and assessed his wounds.

"What the fuck crossed your mind you twat?-" Jin spat as he let go of his face harshly causing him to stumble "-get into the medical room now and start cleaning your face up. I'll be there in a minute." With that he jogged inside to check Yoongi's own hands for damage, leaving Yn sighing in an irritated fashion as Namjoon ran his hands through his hair in a stressed way before following Jin inside the house and Hoseok wiped his split lip on his shirt sleeve before glancing at Yn and walking to go to Jins medic room leaving Yn stood in the garden wondering how the last two minutes of her life turned so dramatic so fast.

Not knowing what to do Yn stood there for a few more moments dragging her hands down her face before dashing in to find Yoongi. He was probably the most hurt person out of all of this, Hoseok's pain was temporary but the distrust and hurt Yoongi had just felt would last a lot longer. Checking on Chun-hei who was still sleeping in Jungkook's arms like nothing had happened she dashed up the stairs to their room. There was maid crouched on the floor sweeping up the remnants of an expensive vase Yoongi had clearly destroyed in his rage.

Taking a deep breath she went inside to find him stood by the desk loading two guns before turning around ready to barge past her.
"Ah, where are you going?" Her voice panicked as she grabbed for his hand but he viciously yanked it away.

"Out."
"Where?!" Her voice rising in panic.
"I don't know! Just away from here!" His own voice nearing a shout.
"Don't do anything stupid!" Yn begged
"Like what Kitten?! Kill someone?! Because news flash baby, I do a fucking lot of that!"
"Don't snap at me! I'm just worrying about you!" Yn retorted, her eyes hot and hurting from holding back tears.
"Well don't! I'm a big boy and managed fine without you before and i'm sure I can manage just fine without you now!" He roared as he barged past and stormed out the room and all Yn could do was watch his back vanish down the long hallway. What did he mean by that? It hurt like hell as she watched him disappear and walked into the room sitting gingerly on the edge of the bed as her tears came bursting forward.