23

It was a few days later and Yn was feeling a little deflated. All the boys had been busy going in and out to work and she'd not had much to do and to make it worse she was tired. Chun-hei had been unwell and was now over the worst of it but still being very clingy and hard work.

Chun-hei was at heart a daddy's girl but when she wasn't well and needed caring for mummy was the only one who could make her feel better. Yn was stood in the gargantuan kitchen talking to one of the young maids with a small smile on her face as Chun-hei clung to her leg whimpering to be picked up, which Yn would do promptly once she'd made the beaker of juice.

"So, you like my little Jimin huh?" Yn asked with a chuckle and the maid flushed with a small nod. Yn liked her, she was a sweet girl and only around the same age as her but being Yoongi's girl and a mum she felt more mature and older. Yn handed the beaker to Chun-hei with a kiss on her cheek.
"Love mummy."
"Love you too Chun-hei."
"Want granny."
"She's in the conservatory sweetheart." Yn smiled just as Hoseok walked past the door she called him and he was immediately there asking what he could do to help, his bright smile on his face as always.

"Nothing too stressful. Chun-hei is asking after granny. Would you take her please?" Yn's voice kind as always and Hoseok was only too happy to help.
"Of course." He grinned holding his arms out to the young child who didn't smile due to her groggy misdemeanor but did oblige by holding her chubby hands out, the beaker tucked under her arm. 

Yn was happily chatting in the kitchen to the maid when Yoongi walked in an hour or so later, coming straight in from a job to find his girlfriend and daughter.
"Hey baby, you okay? Where's my lil'chunk?" His deep voice sounding out as he kissed her cheek making the maid anxious at his sudden appearance and it didn't go unnoticed by Yn.
"I'm fine thank you. Chun-hei is with Hoseok and granny. She's feeling better."

Yoongi smiled as he walked out calling over his shoulder.
"That's good news. Finish up in there and find me in a bit, I need you to work later."
Yn smiled at the maid as she stood up.
"Why does he make you nervous?" And the maid looked a little lost for words.
"I'm worried that if he finds out I like Jimin he'll scold me and tell me not to distract Jimin from work." Yn laughed at her a little and reassured her that he would do no such thing and she should pursue Jimin if she wanted too.

As Yn happily made her way to Yoongi's office she heard happy sounds around the house. Chun-hei was giggling with granny and Hoseok still. Jin was singing in his medical office as he pulled out stitches from Taehyung's fist and Jungkook was chatting away to Namjoon in the gym they'd made in one of the many unused rooms in the large house. 

Yn knocked at the door and opened it once Yoongi'd given the usual grunt to enter.
"And what can I do for you, sir?" Yn joked as she sat on the edge of his desk looking down at him and he smiled back.
"I need you to pay another visit to Koneko, but this time we're going together and we're taking Chun-hei."
"Yoongi! Why would you-"
"Baby!" Yoongi snapped rubbing his hands on his face in a tired way as he could sense a motherly overload of panic about to hit Yn.
"Baby, it's fine, you need to trust me."
"But after what happ-"
"YN! Trust me..." Yoongi's voice stern as he stood up and looked down at her and she nodded slowly looking at the floor. 
"Good girl." He muttered lifting her chin with his finger and kissing her gently before walking over to a drawer and switching his gun out for a different one before leaving the room, leaving Yn pondering what was going through his mind.