Chapter Forty-Seven.

Half an hour in to their drive Charlotte had given up asking about where they were going and what they were doing. All he was willing to divulge was the fact they were going in to London for the weekend.

Charl; foot rub 🥰

Billie; Are you there yet? XxxCharl; Nearly

Charl; Nearly. All I know is we're in London. West End by the looks of it 🤔 xxx
Sal; You better not be pressuring him for details! Xxx
El; Of course she is! Wouldn't be her if she didn't 😉 xxx
Charl; Hes refusing to tell me anything 🥺xxx
Tasha; Good! The surprise will be worth it! Xxx
Sal; Most definitely! Told Max, my birthday better be at least half as amazing! Xxx
Charl; We're pulling in to an underground carpark. Message in a bit. Love you all xxxx

Stopping at an intercom, Ben put his window down and pressed a button. A static crackle sounded and then a ladies voice sounded. "Good morning, Racheal speaking how can I help."

"Hello love. I've got a reservation. Under the name of Smith."

"Just one moment sir."

He turned to smile at Charlotte who was sat with a big smile on her face, eager to see where they were staying.

"Ah yes! Good morning Mr Smith. Reservation for two, two nights. Early check in. Is that correct?"

Pulling on his hand to get his attention "I love you." Charlotte whispered.

"That's the one." He informed the receptionist over the intercom, while smiling at the excited, bright eyes of Charlotte.

"Excellent. I'll buzz you through. A colleague will be waiting to help with your luggage if needed." A loud buzz sounded as the electric gates opened to let them in.

He pulled in to a space and went to the boot to grab their things. As he closed it Charlotte stood in front of him and grinned. "Im so excited!" She whispered as she kissed him.

"Good! Just hope you like what I've got planned." He said as he kissed her back. "Come on, times wasting!" He winked and took hold of her hand heading to the carpark exit. Charlotte pulling her small case behind her and him carrying his hold all and suit bag.

"Would you like some help with those sir, madam?" A young man in a posh uniform asked.

"Think we'll be alright thanks mate." He smiled at him and was given a customary smile and nod in return.

When they got outside of the carpark, they only had to could a few yards around the corner to be outside the hotel. Looking up Charlotte let out a little squeak.