Chapter 6

Diya's POV

After 2 weeks

Today is my flight to London. I'm so happy. Now here i am packing last minute things .

"Diya are you sure you have put everything you will need there?" Ask mom

"Yes mom i have checked twice . Everything is fine . Calm down " i said to mom reassuring her.

"Ok ok come lets go to the airport , you have flight in 2 hours" mom said and we both went downstairs.

We drive to the airport and it took 45 minutes to reach .

" Bye mom dad" i said to them

"Baby please take care of yourself. Call me daily , if a stranger give you anything to drink  don't drink it and  if you need anything just call me ok .  and--" mom rambled but i cut her off

"Mom , don't worry , i will look after myself and won't drink anything given by any stranger and i promise i will call you everday ok" i said to her and give her a hug .

"Bye dad " i said hugging him

"Be good and take care " said dad kissing my forehead and i give him a smile

" Bye bro" i said to my brother and give him a hug too

"Bye kiddo have fun" he said ruffling my hair

" Broooo" i said irritatingly and fix my hair . He laughed

" Bye mom, dad ,bro" i said and went inside

After passing all the security and stuff   now here i am sitting in a plane.

After 10 hours

I have landed in london , its already night time here so after taking my luggage i went outside the airport to look for a cab .

After waiting for few minutes i took the cab and told him the address of the  hotel ,the travel agency had booked for me.

After putting my luggage in the cab  i sat in back seat and watch the scenery  as we drove to the hotel.

I don't know why but this driver is watching me in every five minutes through rear view mirror like he saw a ghost and making sure if i am still sitting or have vanished in thin air.

We reached the hotel in 45 minutes. I paid the cab driver . He took the money still watching me .

"Sir can you please open the  car trunk so that i can take my luggage out" i said to him awkwardly.

"Oh y..yeah..o.ofcourse.. sorry" he said and take out my luggage.
I thanked him and went inside the hotel.

This  hotel is so  exquisite. Its just so beautiful, I can't take my eyes  off of  the interior. After looking around for few minutes, i went to the receptionist.

"Hello how can i help you" she asked sweetly. She is around my age or may be a year or 2 old.

"Hello there is a room booked for me in the name of Diya mehra" i said to her

"Let me check " she said and type in her computer.

" Yes mam you have a room on 17th floor , room no 208,  here is the key. Have a nice stay." She said giving me my room keys.

"Thankyou" i said to her and went inside the elevator.

Soon i was in front of my room. I open the door and went inside then close the door. When i turn around my jaw dropped. The room is so beautiful . Its so spacious and the bed look so inviting. There is a balcony as well . I just fell in love with the room. 

Source : Google images

After looking around for few minutes i went into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After showering and changing into my night clothes i called home and talk to my parents informing them that i have reached safely. Then i leave a message for Varun that i have reached London. After that i went to sleep as i am really tired after 10 hours flight.

'I will start my tour from tomorrow' were my last thought before i fell asleep.

Driver's POV

I was waiting at the airport to drop anyone before retiring for the night, when i saw a girl coming out of the airport .I reached her and when i saw her face i couldn't believe what i was seeing. She is a carbon copy of our late mafia queen. Who is she? Is she the lost mafia princess? Should i take her to the king? What if she is just a look alike? Thoughts roll around in my mind. I didn't even remember when did i put her luggage in the car trunk and started driving. I watch her in the rear view mirror. She is exact her replica. I click a quick photo of her without her knowing. After few minutes i drop her at the hotel where she is going to stay. I was still looking at her when she asked me to take out her luggage. After giving her ,her luggage i left from there and went home.

"Sara" i called my wife

"Coming" she replied  from the kitchen and came out after few minutes .

"Come sit here" i said to her and told her everything about the airport girl and show her the picture i have taken secretly.

"What do you think we should do? Should i go to the king and inform him about the girl but what if she is not her? " I asked her panicking

"Honey calm down. I think you should go and tell the king what you have saw and show him the picture . Then it will be upto him what he will do . Think about it what if she is the lost princess and somehow king got to know about her and then find out you have dropped her at her hotel and didn't inform about it then? You know how sensitive topic it is for them. He have warned us years ago if we ever saw someone who look like the deceased queen then to inform them directly." she said.

"But what if she is not her?" I asked unsure

"Then its their problem , we are just doing our job ,we are not saying that she is the lost princess, its a 50-50 chance" she said to me softly.

"You're right , i will go tomorrow and inform the king" i said to her

"Good, now come lets have dinner but first go get freshen up" she said and went in the kitchen.

'I will go tomorrow to the king and inform him about the girl. I hope she is the lost mafia princess.' I thought and went to the bathroom to freshen up. 

(He was also the gang member of Steven's gang but left after marrying sara.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Readers

Sorry for the late update

So here is the chapter, i hope you guys like it.

If you guys like the chapter then don't forget to vote and comment 😘😘

Thankyou 🙂🙂