Chapter 14

Diya's Pov

After leaving that house or more like a palace , i ran as fast as my legs can go. I need to find a police station or someone who can help me leave this place. I shouldn't have came here, i should have listened to mom.

'Mom.... OMG how can i forgot about dad? Is he ok? I hope he is fine . I need to go home as fast as i can .' i thought to myself.

After few minutes i reached the same hotel i was staying in but as i was going to step inside i hear some commotion and there were some armed man .

'Oh god!! Are they his man? Are they here for me?  Now where should i go if they are here it means they knew i am missing. " I thought as i look here and there

'I will go to the police station ' i decided

After that i started running to find the police station as fast as possible.
I was running for so long that my legs are paining so much and now as i was thinking about my leg pain, i didn't see a car coming my way in full speed and when i noticed it it was to late. I closed my eyes trying to shield myself for the impact but still after few minutes i didn't feel anything , so i open my eyes slowly and see the car is just a few inches away from me .

I saw the car door opened slowly then  came out .....

Guess who?????

"Uncle Frank" i said shocked

'Why didn't i thought about him. He could help me and his friend maybe. After all he said that his friend is very famous here so he must of have some connections as well , may be he could help me leave this place for once and for all.' i thought.

So without thinking  i reached him and hug him tightly muttering thanku thanku again and again.

"Diya? What are you doing here?" Asked uncle Frank hugging me.
(He is still clueless about her kidnapping by his boss/ best friend)

"Uncle please help me some people kidnapped me last night . I don't even know them or why did they kidnap me but they have my cellphone and passport . I left from there somehow without them knowing but i think now they know that i am missing and they are searching for me. Please uncle please help me. " I said to him trying so hard to not cry but a tear left from my eyes than another and their comes a waterfall.

I began sobbing hugging him tightly as he hugged me back trying to console me.

"Hey..hey its ok diya... Its ok i am here ... Shh.... don't cry ....dont cry ...i am here i will help you . Come sit in the car , i am going to my friend's place you can come with me . You will be safe there no one is going to hurt you. I won't let anyone hurt you..." He said softly to me.

After sitting in a car and still trying to stop crying  uncle hugged me again assuring me that i am in safe hands.
I calm down a little until my sobbing turned into a hiccups . I was so tired after that little crying session that i just wanted to go to sleep .

"Sleep diya , i will wake you up once we reach the place ok." He said after few minutes of watching me trying  to not fall asleep.

"Thanku" i said and was going to put my head on the window.

"You can use my shoulder as pillow, i don't mind" uncle said so i put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep with one thought in my mind that...

'I hope its just a bad dream and i will wake up in my hotel room safe and sound'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Readers

Sorry for the late update but some emergency came up so i couldn't post a chapter but here it is .

Please vote and comment 😘 😘

Enjoy ☺️☺️