Chapter 33

Emilia's Pov

After the long flight we landed in London.

I got down and took my luggage then went out of the airport.

I took the taxi and told the driver to drop me at a nice hotel.

After half n hour we reached the hotel and i paid the driver.

I went inside and to the reception.

"Hello mam , welcome to the hotel grand, how may i help you?" Asked the receptionist.

(I just made up the hotels name and if there is really a hotel with this name than it is just coincidence. )

"Yes...i would like to have a room for a week" i said to her and gave her the cash that Melisa gave me.

"Here are your keys mam. Hope you enjoy your stay here with us." She said and i nodded.

After that i took the elevator and reached my room.

It was a nice room with a balcony. It looks cozy and as its already night time i decided to sleep and will start roaming tomorrow.

I went inside the bathroom and did my business then change into my pj's .

I was so tired that i directly went to the bed and sleep engulfed me in seconds.

After 3 days.....

I woke up and looked at the clock to see its already 11 in the Morning. I got up and went inside the bathroom to get fresh. Then i started to thought about my family.

I can't belive that its been 3 days that i am here and i am enjoying everyday. But i also miss mom, dad and bro.
I wish they were also here.

I don't know if they know that i ran away. If they knew are they angry with me? I hope not i just wanted to explore the world and i am big girl but they just don't understand.

Now its 3 days and see i am doing fine and enjoying here very much.

After getting freshed and having a shower i decided to go to the mall today, and maybe i should also buy a phone as i wanna talk to mom and dad so they won't have to worry about me .

After i got dressed i went out and took a cab then went to a cafe to have my breakfast.

After having my breakfast i went to the mall as it was just a walking distance away.

After reaching the mall i decided to look for some gifts for mom and dad and big bro. Maybe if i give them some gift they will not be very angry.

And i should also buy something for Melisa aswell as if it wasn't for her i wouldn't be here.

After buying everything for everyone i started searching a gift for big bro.

As i was searching i found a nice black shirt . It will look good on him as i was going to take it in my hand someone also took it. I looked up to found a very handsome man.

"Hey leave it i am going to buy this one" he said and tried to tug it to himself. Key word : tried.

"No i like it first so its mine" i said and snatch it to me and hugged it tightly.

"Hey...give it back i am gonna buy it " he said and tried to snatch it from me but i didn't let him .

"Hey hey ....guys what's happening?" I heard someone saying than a beautiful girl came and stood beside this man.

"Nothing bella i was just going to buy this shirt but this stupid girl snatched it from me" he said to her

"Hey ...i am not stupid and i took this shirt first" i said

"Ok ok guys there is no need to fight" she said and then called the sales girl

"Excuse me do you have another same piece?" She asked showing the shirt in my hand.

"Sorry mam but its a limited edition" she said and walked away.

"And i am gonna buy it " the man said and snatched it from me and tried to go away but i caught the shirts other side and tugged it .

We both started to tug it and that girl bella tried to stop us but suddenly we heard a tearing sound and half of the shirt was in my hand and the other in his hand.

Everyone stood silently as they watch the scene . We both stared at each other with wide eyes.

"What the hell!!!!" The man shouted and i flinch and tears appeared in my eyes.

"Ok ok guys calm down liam calm down and miss please don't cry" she said as tears started flowing from my eyes.

Suddenly that same sales girl came and asked us to pay for the shirt.

"Why should i pay for that shirt it was her fault that it got teared" he said but this time calmly.

"I won't pay you didn't let it go" i said childishly and hicupping a bit .

"You...." He was saying but the girl cut him.

"Please stop fighting guys i will pay for the shirt okay" she said and went with the sales girl to pay for it  while the man tried to stop her.

Then he turned to me and gave me a glare.

"It was all because of you my mood is spoiled now " he said

"Same here mister" i said also giving him the best glare i could mustered up.

"Awww is little kitten trying to look like a lioness huh?" He mocked me

"Shut up " i said and stomped  my feet.

"Ok guys cut it out now" the girl from before said as we glared at each other

"Now now stop glaring at each other and lets talk it out like an adult shall we?" She said and we nodded.

"Alright lets go to the cafeteria and talk there " she said and left as we followed her.

Suddenly she stopped and turned to me.

"Btw i am diya miller " she said and put her hand out to shake.

"I am Emilia de luca" i said and shaked her hand

"De luca?" That man said frowning at me .

"I think i have heard it somewhere" he muttered.

Suddenly diya elbowed him and told him to introduce himself.

"Who doesn't know me we practically rule here princess" he said to diya cockily.

"But i dont know you?" I said now frowning

"Well you are a stupid" he said

"Hey..."  I shouted  and diya slapped him on the head.

"Stop being cocky and introduce yourself" she said

"Fine fine geez" he said rubbing his head

"I am Liam Miller you must have heard it around here" he said with a big smirk

"No..??" I replied confused and he scoff at me.

"Ok ok before you guys again start to fight lets go to the cafeteria" she said and again started walking with us following behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Readers 🙂

Hope you like the chapter.

Guys i  have reached  100 followers. I can't believe this. Thankyou so much guys for your love and support. I know i don't update daily or have any schedule yet you guys support me. It means a lot to me. I will try to update more frequently.
Once again Thankyou so much guys for your love and support.🙏🙏😘😘💞💞♥️❤️

Vote and comment ❤️❤️

Thankyou 🙏🙏

Enjoy 😘😘