Chapter 30

Giovanni's POV

Present time ( if you guys forgot the last 2 chapters in Giovanni's POV were of 3 months ago.)

3 months have passed and i still haven't found any clue about my babygirl. When i found out that my phone was crushed in that accident, i thought i will be able to recover my data and i did but the thing i needed the most was lost.

I called my man to recover the data in my new phone and he did but i couldn't find my babygirl's pic so i asked my man that not everything is recovered and he said that everything that was on my mobile's backup was recovered and anything that didn't recovered mustn't be in my backup so that data can't be restored.

And that is how i lost the single pic of my babygirl and now i don't have any way to find out about her as neither i know her name nor i have any picture of her so its a totaly lost case.

Now i have left it on my destiny if she is the 'one' for me then we will come face to face sooner or later.

So now here i am working in my office.

I was busy in reading a file when i hear my phone ringing. I pick it up without looking at caller id.

"Hello ?" I asked coldly

"Don't hello me. Where the hell are you , its already 8 pm" i heard mom screaming .

"Mom i am still in the office, i have too much work to finish so i will be late" i told her.

"What day is it today?" Mom asked

"Friday?" I said questioningly then I remember friday rule shit!!

"And what is the rule ?" Mom asked and could hear her gritting her teeth.

"To come home for family dinner and no one can skip it without solid reason." I said lowly ready to hear another profanity that mom is going to through at me.

"Good, now i want you here in next 15 minutes otherwise be ready for the consequences." Mom said and hung up the phone.

"Ahhh.....shit shit shit!!" I muttered under my breath and got ready to leave . I took the files to take home so that i can finish them on time.

After that i drove to the mansion and in record time i reach there.

I entered the living room and saw mom sitting on the couch with eyes on her watch. Dad was sitting opposite her with Emilia explaining something to him.

"I am home" i said showing my self.

"Good you came on time, now get fresh and come in the dinning room, lets go everybody." Mom said and went to the dinning room with dad and Emilia following her.

After changing and getting fresh i came downstairs and went straight to the dinning room and took my seat then we all had our dinner in silence.

After finishing our dinner as i was going to get up dad stopped me.

"Ok guys i have to tell you something, tomorrow we have to go to Spain for a business meeting and Beth (Giovanni's mom) you have to come with us as well. " Dad said and i understood that its a mafia gathering in spain as he said that mom also has to come with us as she is the Italian mafia queen and in gathering like this everyone needs to be present. But he is telling us discreetly because Emilia is sitting beside him and she doesn't know about us being in the mafia.

"Alright, at what time do we have to leave tomorrow?" Mom asked

"We will leave in the evening at 6 pm " dad said and we nodded our head.