04 He is Such a Little Bunny

So this time, let’s see about our Boss’s Point of View

I came home late tonight, and unsatisfied because I didn’t get what I want

I came home late tonight, and unsatisfied because I didn’t get what I want. Don’t get me wrong. What I want was a nice delicious hotpot. But my little bunny took me to street market instead and gave me super spicy hotpot. He even wanted to kill me. Ugh!

Wait, my little bunny? Well, I’m gonna tell you a secret but please don’t let Shen Wei know about this okay? Deal!

I don’t know why did I call him my little bunny. He never heard me call him like that tho. But my mind kept calling him like that even since the first time we met. I think something about his personality attracted me so much. He was so innocent just like a little bunny. I even double-checked his CV to make sure that he’s 25year old for real. Because he was not like an average 25 yo man. I mean his innocence and the way he talked and acted. To be honest he was the first one who could make my heart moved and also made me laugh. But yeah I still gave him my poker face. I will never let him win.

Seems like he was the first one to everything in my life, he gave me a new color in my life, even since day one. Like what happened today. I never forgave the employee that I fired before. But when he asked me to, I did. I didn’t know why I did that. And then when he told me about his family, something in my heart moved again. Tried to push me to do something so that kind of situation will never happen again in the future. 

Weird right? I didn’t know how could this kind of situation happened. I’m a man with a plan but this little bunny suddenly came without a plan, now I didn’t know what to do.

Even that, I still enjoyed every moment. His cheerfulness amused me so much, no matter how hard I bullied him but he still in his happy state. I love his smile (And don’t tell him too). yeah I know it was only two days since he started to work in my company but still, that was fun.

I just remembered that actually he had an appointment with his twin tonight but he had dinner with me instead. I thought I need to give him a little reward because of this. See that? I’m actually a kind and cool boss but why everybody think that I am a meanie? Including my little bunny? Whatever, I still thought that I need to give him a reward, so I sent him a message. But yeah his responded in a very little bunny way……

 But yeah his responded in a very little bunny way……