05 A New Contract

I usually wasn’t a coward like this. Heck yeah, I beat Zhujiu once until his eyes turned purple and matched with his hair and the only thing that I scared of is chicken. Yes, that aggressive animal. I do like eating fried chicken or Kung Pao Chicken, but chicken as living creature? No!. I rather see a ghost than chicken. So yeah, as long as I could remember, chicken is the only one who make me act like coward. But….. something happened this morning and turned me to be a coward again. But it wasn’t because of chicken.

And that accident made me afraid to go out and I just hiding in this lavatory for more than half an hour.

I’ve told you about what happened this morning right? When My mad boss kissed me in the lobby where his ex girlfriend and also a lot of his employees were there. And what makes it worse, that was my first kiss. Well, don’t laugh please, I was a nerd back then also not so popular. Yezun was already as cool as right now but not me. My friend at high school only Yezun and Guanying. So yeah, I hardly made a friend, let alone had a lover until now. A lot of people approached me just to get to know about Yezun. Guanying was one of them.

He ‘used’ me to get closer to Yezun. He was so kind to me, I thought he had a crush on me because he always sent me text message, bought me food and drink but no…. at the end he told me that he had a crush on Yezun and asked for my help. I love Yezun and I want him to be happy, I knew that Guanying will make him happy so I said yes. They were getting closer everyday until Guanying asked him to be his lover at me and Yezun high school graduation’s day. 8 years ago. But I still grateful that Guanying still be my best friend and be like the older brother for me. That’s enough. I wish I can pay all our debt as soon as possible so Yezun will have no more burden and start to think about himself. Get married with Guanying and be happy.

Good thing that I got this job with this huge salary. But sadly I had to be this mad boss’s secretary. I knew that I just need to focus on working because of this huge salary but this mad boss made me losing my focus. Every single day.

Okay, first kiss was indeed a problem, but there was a bigger problem because of that. The reason that made me hiding in this empty lavatory was because I didn’t have a gut to face the other. Why? Because I became a popular instantly. They didn’t stop talk about the kiss and the mad boss’s statement of our relationship. My phone didn’t stop ringing because a lot of people wanted to ask me about this. Including Guanying.

I hate this! I hate this so much!

Why? Because I was the only victim here since they was afraid of the boss, then they decided to asked me instead. They didn’t dare to gossiping their boss. I just read few comment on the chat room. People wrote that maybe I seduced my boss, and something like that. Damn it! That comment must be left by Zhao Yunlan’s groupies.

Have you heard about that?

I didn’t know why but this mad boss had a groupie in his own company. Weird right? Of course that groupie created by some young employees, men and women and they acted like Zhao Yunlan was a celebrity or something. And after what happened this morning, this groupie gone crazy. When I walked passed them, they whispered something to each other. So annoying. They wouldn’t leave me alone. And they………

Knock knock ..

I heard someone knocking the door, there must be another member of this groupie. I decided to ignore them but they wouldn’t stop knocking. And I heard familiar voice.

“Xiao Wei, it’s me Guanying. Let’s talk”

Ah, My Gege. I thought he was a crazy groupie. There was no one that I can trust in this situation. Except Guanying, because he would never judge me. But the problem was Zhao Yunlan told me to keep this a secret which means that everyone knew that we’re lovers and I couldn’t deny it. Well, I’m afraid that this mad boss would fire me.