15 I Want You

Warning : This chapter contain men and me explicit sexual content (18+) do not proceed if you are underage or not comfortable with this content. You’ve been warned.

***

Okay, let me recalled what happened at the office

Okay, let me recalled what happened at the office. Zhao Yunlan ordered me to return all the gift. Actually I never received so much gifts like this in my entire life. Some of the gift really tempted me but my boss who is also my boyfriend didn’t like it. So even thought I wanted to keep this gift, I had to return it. Boss’s order.

To be honest, I didn’t know why I became so famous. at least that was what Da Qing and the other said, famous. I know that I’m cute but there’s a lot of people who is cuter than me and more perfect than me right? I was just helping Yunlan also I needed money. I didn’t expect any of this popularity.

Also, I noticed that Yunlan was uncomfortable with the gift, especially from Han Chen. I promised him that I wouldn’t receive any of gifts again. I also didn’t know what was Han Chen’s real intention. Maybe he just wanted to congratulate me because of the ad. Well I know that he was flirted with me every time we met but maybe he just teased me.

Or, also maybe I was too naive…….

I laid on my bed and Yunlan sent me a text. Reading his text made me think and also realized that he really loves me. He gave me everything, yet I still acted playfully. If you know what I mean tho.

 After said good night to Yunlan, I placed my phone on bedside table then pull up my blanket

After said good night to Yunlan, I placed my phone on bedside table then pull up my blanket. I heard Yezun just got home, also could heard Guanying’s voice but I was too sleepy. I would greet them tomorrow.

It was weekend, I still wore my pajama when I entered the kitchen. Yezun was already there, cooking breakfast while humming. Yezun always do that when he’s cooking. His voice is so beautiful, even it’s just a hum.

“Morning, didi” I said as I opened the fridge and took out the milk before I poured it to the glass and heated that milk “You cook a lot of breakfast today”

“Guanying is here, maybe you want to invite Yunlan too” Yezun said “And go get shower, how could you still wearing pajama like this?”

“It’s weekend! I don’t have to take a shower” I grinned and then took the milk out of microwave “Yunlan probably still sleeping since it’s weekend”