24 Soon To Be In-Law

I arrived at the office for the press conference

I arrived at the office for the press conference. I was a little bit nervous actually but Zhao Yunlan’s grandfather was with me. I also had Zhao Yunlan’s law team with me. As per Zhao Yunlan’s grandfather’s request, we held the press conference in the office so it will make more official. I saw so many reporters was sitting in a conference room with their laptop on the table. Some of the other prepared their camera.

“You go first and I’ll follow you, son” The old man said to me, I just nodded because actually I never done this before but this was for my boyfriend, my innocent boyfriend so I had to do this. Zhao Yunlan done everything to help me and help Yezun. So it’s like the moment to pay him back “Don’t be afraid, everything is gonna be alright”

“Okay…” I said as I trust him. I walked to the front of the conference room and sat on the empty desk. As I walked, the reporter started to taking my picture, I wasn’t alone, our lawyer was also with me. I sighed for a while “Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Shen Wei”

I looked around just to make myself relax a little bit but then I saw someone sat on one of the chair. It was Han Chen’s mother. Bingo! She just came to her own funeral, this made me thrilled to carry out my plan.

“And you are Mr. Zhao Yunlan’s boyfriend?” Asked one of the reporter

“Is that true Mr. Zhao Yunlan tried to kill his brother because of jealousy?” the other reporter also asked

“Correct, Zhao Yunlan and I has been dating for awhile, I’m also his personal secretary here in the office” I answered “And yeah, my boyfriend really mad when Han Chen tried to get me. It’s personal matter but I guess since Mrs. Han already spilled the tea so I think I have to talk about it from my side too”

Mrs. Han gave me her sardonically smiles, but I didn’t care. I looked at Zhao Yunlan’s grandfather who was standing behind and he gave me a nod, so I continued.

“Han Chen and I met a few months ago, he wanted to tell Yunlan about their sick mother. Even from that day, Han Chen treated me differently like asked me to accompany him or have lunch etc, but I always refused since that was not appropriate since I’m his brother’s boyfriend. He always tried to reach me but I ignored him. Until one day something happened to my brother also there was a chaos in the office, as you probably know by the video which was went viral, the video about Zhao Yunlan had a fight with one of his female employee. He used that to blackmail me”

When reporters heard that, they started talking because they were shock with the fact that Han Chen blackmailed me. Mrs. Han didn’t mention about blackmail in her press conference..

“What is that blackmail?” asked the reporter

“Since you know that Han Chen tried hard to get me, so he told me that he would publish some scandalous article about Zhao Yunlan also revealed the fact about my brother have mental illness because he tried to kill himself, which is not true, I have his medical report from his doctor and it wasn’t mental issue. The article about Zhao Yunlan will surely ruin his reputation”