16 Me, Compare to That Women?

It’s been a while since the last time we read from the boss’s point of view, so here we are

It’s been a while since the last time we read from the boss’s point of view, so here we are. This time we will read from the boss’s point of view. You have to get used with the boss’s smug face now.

***

I was in a really really good mood. Well since the weekend of course. At first I was mad because of all the grazy gifts for my bunny. Especially when I read the letter. There was a bunch of people asked him out. This was insane. I didn’t like it at all. I can say that I’m a jealous person. I don’t like when people try to get what is mine. And Shen Wei, my bunny is mine.

This is the last warning : DON’T TRY TO STEAL MY BUNNY ! 😈

What makes me mad even more was Han Chen. My damn brother also sent a gift to my bunny. A human size ugly teddy bear. He should know that when I said that I want to cut connection with him and my mother, it also means that he should not only stay away from me but also stay away from my bunny. He knew that I’m Shen Wei’s boyfriend but he still flirted with my bunny. And I was satisfied when I threw that ugly teddy bear right in Han Chen’s face. He should stay away from my bunny.

And you should know that I’m possessive boyfriend, I can be really mad, you know ……….. *evil grin* 😈

I actually still mad before suddenly, an innocent little bunny knocked on my door, he brought the food for me and surrendered himself to the wolf. I never saw a bunny came to the wolf’s den offering himself to be the wolf’s prey before. But Shen Wei just did. He said that he had a talk with Yezun. Whatever they were talking about, I should bow to Yezun or probably give him lifetime support of his favorite food. He just need to name it, and I will buy the whole factory for him.

I’m rich af, so……….. *smug face* 😏

Well, at first I was in doubt but then Shen Wei’s innocent face turned me on, so yeah that happened. We did it and Shen Wei’s first time is mine. It was great, so… so… great. I think that I don’t need to tell you the detail. But just for you know, having sex with him is the best. Not gonna lie, I had sex with a lot of people before I met my bunny. But it never felt the same like when I did it with Shen Wei. I might get addicted.

I’m pervert but I don’t care.

Shen Wei loves me tho that’s all the matter for me. 😎

In the end, I had a great weekend. With my bunny beside me and we mostly spent the time in the bed. This lightened up my mood. That’s why I took his hand this morning and walked inside the office. I knew for sure that this act would cause a scene but I didn’t care. I was in the mood and I wanted to show everyone that my bunny is mine so no one will ever ask him out again.

When we reached the lobby, I saw familiar face sat on one of the couch. I actually never forget that face. Not because I like her. Well, once. She is Bai Jinxi, my ex girlfriend when I was still in college. We were the best couple back then until she decided to cheat on me with university’s jock named Xu Sibai. We broke up and I really devastated. I never saw this women again. Last time I knew that she married that jock, they invited me back then to their wedding but I didn’t go.