𝖘𝖎𝖝. Beautiful Mistake

┏━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┛

"Thank you for contacting me when you did, Freya," Evangeline said, taking a seat beside the Mikaelson witch as she prepared her ingredients to contact Rebekah Mikaelson in her witch body.

Freya titled her head, shrugging her shoulders, "Well, you can only thank Rebekah really, it was her request after hearing your name too much lately."

Noticing Freya's tone of dislike, Evangeline nodded, clearing her throat, "Granted with my last name, I definitely deserve such tone, but I am not your enemy, Freya. I am not an enemy to the Mikaelsons..."

"If I wasn't sure of that, you wouldn't be here right now," Freya finished before she started casting her spell. On the table were a dozen lit white candles, a smoking sage smudge-stick, and a map, while a spindle hung from the chandelier and pointed Morocco on the map.

In each of Freya's hands were various multi-colored crystals, and there were several other tables and candelabrums full of lit candles as well. After a moment, Freya, with her eyes closed reached over and picked up a shot glass full of dark liquor before downing it in one gulp, Evangeline following her steps.

The alcohol successfully activated Freya's spell, allowing her to astral project herself and Evangeline to a hotel in Morocco. When each of them opened their eyes, they were sitting at a table in a colorfully-decorated home, and as Freya smiled affectionately at Rebekah, who is sitting across from her in her witch body and had just finished a shot of alcohol of her own, Evangeline let out a long breath.

"Rebekah Mikaelson...how odd, the blonde look always did your attitude so well," Evangeline commented, smirking. Never in a million years had she been happier to see anyone, most of all Rebekah, last she had seen of the Original girl was in 1826 when she ran into her and Klaus, and she might have let loose a bit.

"Evangeline De Martel...she who never picked a side," Rebekah chuckled, clinking her glass of bourbon with Evangeline's, before she turned to Freya, "Whenever in doubt, always go for Eva, even though she doubts the ground she walks on— she has her wise moments."

The Redhead vampire chuckled, before quietening down, "I missed you, Bex...but it's better this way with Aurora hell-bent on protecting you, even if she can't protect herself, you need to be out of sight...and careful. Tristan is looking for you."

"That stuck-up twit," Rebekah rolled her eyes, "He won't find me, not any soon."

"Oh but don't forget about The Strix. There's more of them in the Quarter every day," Freya chimed in warning, before she added, "I may yet join you here in the flesh."