𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓. Alone With Everybody

┏━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┛

Evangeline could see the dark-haired man from her eyesight as she moved her body to the music reverberating through loudspeakers in a bar on the outskirts of New Orleans. Being the only one without a bodyguard after her every step, the redhead took it upon herself to take out anyone that she was sure had been there for Klaus' head so they wouldn't discover soon that the hybrid was no longer there and alert their classified hate club.

She shrugged her shoulders to the beat, nearing the dark-haired man leaning against the counter as he hung up from whatever call he was on, "Hi...you look a bit stressed. Not in the party mood," Evangeline faked an American accent, giggling like some schoolgirl as he raised an interested eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? What's a party mood?"

"Dancing with the hottest girl in here on that floor," Evangeline smiled, shrugging before she pulled him off of his chair, dragging him to the dance floor, "Loosen up, you are in Bourbon Street where the party never ends!"

"Yeah, well, I am here for business," He shrugged as she nodded along, smiling every now and then to hide her distaste. It was nothing new for Evangeline to be the seductress who killed her subject in a dark alley, she had done it for the Strix many times but across the last decade, since she dropped out, she had rarely ever been forced to seduce someone and have them drop dead, literally.

"Oh...I always like a busy man," She smiled, running her hand up and down his chest, "I bet you would like me more if we left this shit club already, what do you say?"

Evangeline momentarily gagged as he dragged away and out of the club, she had to fake a loud giggle when her back collided with the wall at the back of an alley, "You are going to have to be gentle...one of us has to be at least."

She chuckled under her breath as he looked up in confusion at her, detaching his lips from her neck, "What?"

"Ray Julians? Am I right or am I right?" Evangeline titled her head slightly, pushing him off of her and onto the ground, "You know...for an heir to the crown, you smell like shit, not money."

The redhead pulled him off the ground with the nastiest smirk implanted on her blood-red lips, "It was quite smelly since you made your way into New Orleans, goodbye Ray," Evangeline shoved her hand into his chest, clutching his heart with her bare hands.

"You are not that subtle, you know," Ray coughed out, gripping her hand so she wouldn't pull back along with his heart, "News travels fast about a redheaded bitch picking out anyone here for the white oak."