𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓. Out of the Easy

A/N: Evangeline's dress for the Thanksgivings is up above⬆

┏━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━ •◦⥼⥽•◦ ━━━━━━┛

Evangeline, Elijah, Marcel, and Hayley had come to the attic of St. Louis Cathedral to meet with Freya, who had lit dozens of white candles in preparation for more spellwork as the five of them discussed what they have learned in the last day or so.

"So, where is Klaus?" Hayley asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

Freya, who was leaning against the table and looking exhausted, sighed before responding, "When I told him about Rebekah, he said he'd pursue another lead."

Evangeline rolled her eyes, flicking her tongue, "By seducing his way into Aurora to hopefully convince Tristan...like that ever works."

Hayley and Marcel exchanged looks before turning to the red-haired vampire who shrugged in response. Elijah took Freya's athame and used it to slice open his palm so he could bleed into a bronze bowl on the table, which laid on top of a large, pristine paper map that covered the entire table top, "Forget Niklaus," He dismissed the topic, eyeing Evangeline warily.

"Sure...my favorite dream," Evangeline grinned sickeningly sweet, placing both of her palms on the table to lean against it.

Elijah whipped out his handkerchief and cleaned up his hands after he finished bleeding into the bowl. He then handed the bowl to Freya, trying to assure her, "You will find her, sister."

Marcel looked at Freya nervously as he asked, "Now, you sure you got enough ju-ju for a world-wide locator spell?"

"She's my family. I won't lose her," Freya stated assuredly, although it seemed like she was convincing herself more than them.

"That's the spirit," Evangeline smiled comfortingly at the blonde witch before she started. Freya took a deep breath before she placed her hands around the rim of the bowl of blood and began the spell.

"Le six ce strul no cruv. Le six ce strul no cruv." She chanted aloud, the four vampires silently praying for the spell to work.

Freya continued the spell as she poured the bowl full of blood onto the map where Africa is situated. Evangeline had seen enough locator spells in work to know that this was not working, wherever the Strix hid Rebekah they had for sure used a powerful cloaking spell.