Chapter 11: Double Date 2

Rajdeep was really happy today. He was smiling the whole time as he led Nandini to where he was taking her.

He wanted to start their relationship a new. In a way where they didn't have to be so formal with each other and he had the perfect idea.

Rajdeep stopped in his tracks as he stood in front of the place where he was taking her.

Pani Puri stall.

Mauli and Kunal go inside the salon. Mauli had bought a bunch of food to eat while they waited in line. One thing that she liked the most about going to Salons was that before that Kunal allowed her to get a lot of food as the line was always long and they had to wait an hour or 2 before they were called.

The thing is she usually controls her diet as she likes to be healthy but she also loves junk so going to salon for hours gave her a reason to eat junk.

Boredom

The second thing was the guys. Not in a creepy way but Mauli enjoyed looking at them, their faces, body language, their movements to figure out their life's story. It's sound creepy but it's not.

Mauli started eating her food immediately when they checked in and sat down.

Nandini stared at the pani puri stall infront of her. She smiled seeing the Pani puri. As a kid and even now, she had been a fan of Pani Puri especially spicy ones.

She looked questionably at Rajdeep. He holds her wrists and walks towards the Stall.

He had spent the whole night yesterday talking to his secretary about what Nandini likes and loves. He wanted to start being her friend, her best friend, and maybe one day it will lead to them being actual husband and wife.

One thing he learned was that she loved Pani puri and he thought having that as their base for friendship would be nice.

"6 plates of spicy Pani puri please." He orders.

He smiles looking at Nandini who was still confused. He will get rid of her confusion but not right now.

"Here you go," the seller said. Rajdeep gets the plate filled with a lot of Pani puri and sits down on the closest table.

"I will clear your confusion now. I think that our relationship could hav e had a better start. We have been staying together for 5 years now and i feel like our relationship can be better. So I thought to start by being friends. Actual friends that aren't as formal as is and actually know things about each other."

Rajdeep stares at Nandini. Her eyes were slightly widened and her mouth wide open. He knew that this would be hard for her.

He had felt that she didn't want to give chance to their relationship but he did. And if she couldn't voice out her feelings then he would. He couldn't have their relationship be stuck in this zone for ever.

He sighed before starting to talk again.

He held a Pani puri and asked,

"Are you willing to start our relationship again?"

He put the Pani puri in front of her mouth.

Nandini didn't know what to say. She never thought that he would ever say out his feelings openly like this.

She didn't wanna reject nor accept his advances. There was no reason to reject his advance. He was a nice guy but she didn't know any reason to accept either.

She was confused.

What should she do?

Then she finally decided.