Chapter 22- Changes

JULIANA's POV

"Tyberias, did I tell you how attractive you look today" I smiled as I entered his home office and went to sit on his lap.

"What do you want?" He asked suspiciously as his arms circled my waist and he stopped his work.

"Can't I compliment my amazing boyfriend?" I smiled innocently.

He raised his eyebrow in reply.

"Okay, fine. You got me" I confessed and rolled my eyes.

"So.... I was thinking" I began.

"Oh no" he sighed.

"And... I think it would be a good idea if Iquitmyjobandworkedforyou" I mumbled.

"What?"

"I want to quit my job and work for you" I said and bit my lip nervously.

"No. It's too-"

"Dangerous. I know. But I know you wouldn't let anything happen to me. Plus, hasn't anyone ever told you to live life on the edge?"

"No. It's not happening" he said sternly.

Time for Plan B.

"Please, baby" I said innocently and trailed my hand to the massive bulge in his pants. I leaned in to kiss his neck and slowly began to unbuckle his belt.

"If you think seducing me will make me change my mind, you must think I have no self control" he said stopping my hands.

Cráp.

Time for Plane C.

I started thinking of puppies dying and on cue, my eyes began to water.

I sniffed as tears began streaming down my face.

"I just-" I began but a fake sob escaped my lips. "I-I thought you would understand. I-I'm sorry for bothering you" I said and I got up off his lap to walk away.

3

2

1

"Wait. Juliana, come back" I heard him sigh.

I smiled smugly, my plan worked. I made sure to put on my crying expression when I turned back around.

"You're not going to be working for me." He said and I frowned. That wasn't how this was supposed to go.

"You're going to be working with me" he finished and I smiled brightly.

"But you should know that I'm not going to give you anything too dangerous to do" he warned.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you" I smiled and ran up to jump on his lap before wrapping my arms around his neck and embracing him in a tight hug.

He chuckled and hugged me back.

"So. When do I start"

^-^ ^-^ ^-^

"Welcome to the warehouse. This is where most our shipments come in and go out" he said as we stepped into the massive building where there were many people crowding the place.

"Boss" a man nodded in greeting. But Tyberias didn't just ignored him and led me to his office. This was the fifth time he ignored someone's greeting.

"Stop being mean and ignoring people " I frowned at him and lightly elbowed him in the stomach.

"Owww" he exaggerated and rubbed the spot where I hit him.

"You deserve it"

"Maybe you should make it up to me by giving me a kiss" he suggested.