Chapter 36- Caught red handed

JULIANA'S POV

It had been about a week since the ball and I raised my suspicions about Alfonso to Tyberias. From there, Tyberias paid him a friendly visit, which ended with Alfonso pushed up against the wall with a black eye and Tyberias' hands gripping his neck. There, Alfonso frantically said that he didn't know what Tyberias was talking about but admitted to stealing a couple of his drug shipments.

I'm not sure if I completely believe Alfonso, but there was nothing else we could do now.

"Hey, baby" Tyberias said to me as he walked into one of his many living rooms.

"Hey" I said, snapping out of my thoughts and I smiled when he leaned over from the back of the couch to kiss me.

"You look really sexy laying here on this couch. I don't know if I can help myself."

"Well, you might have to because I'm still sore from last time." I mumbled shyly.

"I'm sorry. You should've told me I was going too rough." He said and I shook my head dismissively. He jumped over the back of the couch to sit next to me.

"Do you not have work today?" I frowned. It was unusual for him to be home so early.

"I took the rest of the day off. I wanted to see you. What are you watching anyways?" He frowned at the TV.

"You don't know what this is?" I asked shocked.

"Is this Beauty and the beast? Estella keeps going on about that film." He shuddered.

"Fùck you. How do you not know Tangled? It's my favorite film." I glared at him.

"What?"

"I've got a dream?" I said quoting my favorite song from the film.

"Oh that one! That movie was rubbish. Shrek is way better"

My head snapped to Tyberias quickly. "You know what? Fùck you and fùck that green giant"

"Correction: he's and ogre. And take that back."

"Make me" I said.

He went to grab the remote but I snatched it first.

"Give me the remote. I don't want to listen to some dumbass men sing about their dreams." He said and I scoffed.

He went to grab the remote again but I jumped off the couch.

"I've got a dream
I've got a dream
I just want to see the floating lanterns gleam" I sang along with Rapunzel and Tyberias began chasing me around the couch.

I screamed as I attempted to jump over the couch but failed and Tyberias ended up tackling me on top of it.

"And with every passing hour
I'm so glad I left my tower
Like all you lovely folks, I've got a dream" I sang and held the remote tightly above my head.

"I'm not giving you the remote" I smirked.

"You will" he said mischievously and began to slowly kiss my neck while lightly grïnding on me. I moaned when I felt him give me hickeys on my neck and I couldn't help but let go of the remote to run my hands through his hair.

"I thought you wanted the remote" I said when I didn't feel him stop.

"No. I wanted you" he smirked. My heart fluttered and a smile keeps on my face.

He kissed under my jawline and I gripped his shoulders, wrapping my legs around his waist. His fingers began pulling down the leggings I was wearing until-

"I've got a dream
I've got a dr- Ahhh" I heard Estella begin to sing but screamed when she walked into the living room and saw Tyberias I top of me.

I quickly shoved him off me and adjusted my leggings. Estella just stood there mortified.

"H-Hey, I thought you were sleeping" I said to Estella, playing it off coolly

"Estella! There you are." I heard Maria say as she also walked into the living room.

"What was Tybear doing on top of you?" She asked and I could see Maria trying to hide her grin.

"Uh.."

"Was he hurting you?" She asked and frowned at Tyberias.

"Of course not. We were just playing a game"

"What game?"

"An adult game." Tyberias said, helping me out.

"Can I play?" She asked.

"Estella, why don't we leave them to play their game." Maria said.

"But I want to play." She whined.

"I'll give you a slice of that chocolate cake you like" Maria bribes and Estella instantly nodded and grinned.

"Chocolate cake!" She chantes as Maria carried her out the room but not before she winked at me, causing me to blush deeply.

"We need to be more careful next time." I sighed and he nodded.

"Now come here and finish the movie with me." I commanded

"Yes ma'am"

"Flynn Ryder is so sexy" I sighed to myself.

"No he isn't. Thats just stupid. How can you have a crush on a cartoon"

"You just jealous but you don't need to worry, I'm not going to leave you for a cartoon character" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not jealous. He's ugly anyways." He mumbled under his breath.

We were halfway through the movie when Tyberais spoke.

"I want to go to Disney world for a couple days to celebrate my birthday" Tyberias said out of the blue

"Really?"

"Yeh, Estella told me you guys have never been and I think it would be a nice holiday for all of us. I was even thinking of bringing along Adrian, Leona and Luca."

"Are you sure you want to go. I want you to actually enjoy it, it's your birthday not our's?" I said

"Seeing you and Estella happy would be the best birthday present I could get" he smiled, making me blush and we went back to watching the film.

The movie finished in no time. I was just laying on top of Tyberias while he played with my hair.

"I was thinking... Tyberias isn't a very Italian name" I commented and raised my head so I was looking up to him.

"That's because it's only my father that's Italian. My mother is from Jordan and my father went there for a business meeting. They ended up meeting at a lake near her house called lake Tiberias. So she wanted to name her first born after that because it's where she met the love of her life. And she decided to change the spelling so it was more personal for her and my dad."

"That's so romantic." I sighed. "What are we going to name our children" I asked.

"I was thinking we could name our first son Matteo, after my brother... But it's okay if you don't want to do that" he said nervously.

I placed a finger on his lips shushing him. "Matteo sounds good" I agreed and I saw him smile.

"I love you" he said and placed a hand on my cheek.

"And I love you"

——

Vote and Comment