Rescue Law!

"He's been like that ever since last month," she answered. "3 months ago, when- when they came-," she started to tear up. "My son, Hoka, has been suffering alone," she sobbed. "It was a contagious disease, so we tried to stay away from him, we don't know if we are infected too,"

Ren looked away and bit her lower lips. "Its been years since a virus break out in real world and I've never encountered it in my years and now what? an infectious disease? How am I going to," she spoke in her heart.

"Doctor, please, save my son, at least," Hoka's mother words jumbled up.

"I will try my best," Ren exhaled. "First, hi-," but a man's shout startled her.

"We've caught pirates!"

"Pirates?!" Ren's eyes widened rang a bell in her head

-

Few minutes before....

"Is he here yet?", Penguin who climb up to Bepo.

"Not yet, is he lost," Bepo cried. "Captain, I am sorry,"

"Don't worry, I'm sure he's fine, he's with the doctor," Penguin calmed him down.

Somewhere in the island...

"Should I cut," his heart spoke. "Should I strangle," he continued. "Should I scan every organ in her body," he added. "How should I get rid of this human,"

Law clinched his teeth and sighed. He pulled his plush and covered his face with it while his back has been leaning on a tree since Ren left.

Suddenly sound of footsteps was heard, agility, Law picked himself up and hide with his ability. "Penguin!" his heart screamed. "Uni!" as he saw his crew captured by a group of islanders. "What happened,"

Law started to grab her sword hardly, ready to fight but before he could, he was trapped surrounded by islanders.

"Captain!" Bepo called.

-

Ren ran outside and saw Law covered in a dark heavy chain. "Is that Sea Stone," her heart claimed.

"We have caught the pirates!" one of the islanders exclaimed. "For so long, we have suffered such a disease, now we are able to seek our revenge! Let's kill them!" he continued.

Ren who saw the whole situation was shocked. "Wait!" she cut and walked to the crew.

"Hey, professors, where have you guys been?" Ren acted. She turned to the islanders, "I am sorry guys, these are my coworkers, they must have been lost," she turned to Law and made a facial expressions.

"You look like a fool," Law responded.

Ren mouthed him back and continued,"They are not going to harm anyone," she claimed. At the corner of her eyes, she saw Hoka's mother.

"Doctor, are you one of them?" Hoka's mother asked with tears all around her eyes, ready to fall.

Ren shook her head. "We're doctors, right?" she looked at Law. "Not pirates,"

"Absurd!" Law shouted confidently. "We're pirates, we went to sea to seek for treasures and kill innocence!" he blurted. "That's what pirates do!"

Ren stopped and look at him.

"Doctor, are you a pirate too?" An islander asked.

Ren walked towards the man who caught them. "Let them go, please," her voice shakes.

"You are a pirate too!" the man replied and pushed her.

Ren moaned in pain. "So what," her fist started to crumble. "If I am, so what?!" she raised her head. The islanders was taken a back. Ren stood up and walked then sit beside Law. "Tie me instead, and let him go," she offered. "He is," she took a deep breathe. "A doctor,"

"Doctor-ya!" Law glanced at her.

"I'm just a doctor in emergency room, trapped in this world," she continued. "I can't save, a contagious infection," Ren lowered her head, ashamed. "Waterloo-kun, please save Hoka, you're a doctor too,"

Law clinched his teeth.

"Who are you to tell me that?" Law shouted.

"We are friends!" Ren replied.

A woman suddenly kneeled infront of Law. "Please, please," she sobbed. "Save my son!"

Law shocked, his eyes widened.

When there is no hope to hold on,
when there is no light to move ahead,
you can't see what is ahead,

you felt scared,
small,
lost.

You will started to think, I'll stay here
under the dark,
hopeless,
you never realized that you have gave up.

"I beg you,"

"Oi head islander-ya," Law called. "Let me go, I have a patient to save,"

But light won't shine without the dark they said,
no,
light has been always there,
it doesn't have to be a hope,
nor an emotional feelings,
all it takes was a small chance to give

to someone,
and to

yourself.

Law who stood up turned around to face Ren sitting on the ground. “Doctor-ya, you're coming with me,” he then proceed to the house where Hoka is.

Law entered the small house, he had to bend his neck a little due to his height. Ren who was about 5 feet, hide behind tall Law. Law took a quick look on Hoka who was laying on his man-made bed, pretty sure it was made by the people here. Hoka, looked just fine, almost look like he was having his sleep. Law took a step near him and bend down, almost sit down to get near to Hoka who was wrapped in a blanket.

“He had been like that for months, the islanders suspected that it's an infectious disease,” Ren told him.

Law was about to touch Hoka but Ren held his shoulder to stop him. “A—,” Law moaned in pain which startled Ren.

“It’s a contagious disease, didn't you hear me?” she warned.

Law shoved his shoulder and pulled Hoka’s blanket away. “As I expected,” he responded as he saw white small marks on Hoka’s body.

Ren took steps back in shocked. “This is...,”

Law stood up. “White Lead Disease,”