The Line He Puts!

“Bepo-ya, are you sure they're coming after us?” Law asked as Bepo told him a ship with Kid Pirate jolly roger was also docked in the same island. “There’s no wrong calculation Captain, they will attack our ship anytime,”

Law sighed. “Damn it, why is that bastard everywhere,” he cursed. “Then, we will send her with Penguin, and until then I will stay in the ship, we must get them away from the island, I’ll take Penguin back in here anytime when he’s done,” Law planned.

“Roger that Captain,”

“If they attack the island, we’ll be done,” his eyebrows furrowed.

“Woi Penguin, why are you still here?” Law asked as he saw Penguin by the deck.

“Where did she go, Captain?” Penguin asked back.

Law shocked. “Damn it, did she walked into the island alone?”

“Captain! Captain!” A voice called.

“What’s wrong?” Law turned back.

“There were high amount of metal around the radar! Kid Pirates are on the island!”

“Damn it! Get the ship away from the island!” Law panicked. “Penguin, you're coming with me,” he instructed. “Our nakama is in danger!”

“Yes Captain!” the crews responded.

“Shambles!”

“Woi Doctor! Doctor-ya! Stay with me!” A voice screamed.

“Captain, its all my fault, I was late,”

“Move there, let’s bring her to the ship!” he screamed again. “Hold on there, Doctor-ya!”

“Waterloo-kun, I’m okay,” Ren opened her eyes, realized she's Law’s arms.

“Captain, I can hold he—,”

“Look for enemies ahead,” Law cut and instructed him instead. “Shambles!”

Law ran inside after they safely landed on the ship’s deck.

“He was the hardest one to act,” Penguin sighed. “He said we shouldn't get attach, when he's the one is,” he smiled.

“What are you talking about?” Uni asked.

“Nothing,” Penguin rested his shoulder around Uni. “Oi Bepo, are they still around us?”

“I can't see them anywhere, let’s go inside, we will dive in, I’m sorry,” he replied.

Her injuries are not that bad, only a few scratches, there's no bleeding. Law sat back in relief.

He sat by Ren and landed his head on the bed space beside Ren while slowly drowning in sleep.

Ren opened her eyes and saw Law who was sleeping. “Why did you save me,” she mumbled. “Again?” she sighed.

Law’s hand that's slowly falling from the bed, Ren quickly grabbed it. “How reckless can he be, oh boy,” she smiled. His hand was warm, just the right thing Ren needs. She was about to put his hand on the bed but hold it tighter instead.

Law whose face was looking the other way, Ren thought he was sleeping but no, he was awake from the moment that he could feel her grip.

“I want to stay a bit longer with all of you,” she whispered. “I know I had been a big burden to all of you,” she added. “But I want to grow stronger, just a bit more, stronger,” she continued. “I believe in you, Waterloo-kun,” she added. “I’ve seen what you will become, you're a good man,” she smiled a little. “And I like being around you, although I know sometimes, I don't deserve your protection, you as a savior, I don't like it,” Ren voice was shaking. “So tell me,” she started. “Your goodbyes, is a lie, isn't it?”

Slowly Ren let go of Law’s hand and lean back. She closed her eyes, with heavy heart.

The wind blew louder than yesterday's. The temperature of the sea rises, cold temperature could be feel inside the submarine.

But it didn't stop them from having a wonderful lunch. Ren who just woke up was laughing with the Heart Pirate crews, almost forget that she cried so hard yesterday.

Law in his room was looking for a figurine that was given to him in the Real World. A figurine of him and Straw Hat Luffy. “Monkey D. Luffy,” his lips moved to pronounce Luffy's name.

His search continues to his desk and found a paper written, Romy Sui Ren. Ren. “Water lily,” Law half whispered. “Water,” he smiled.

“Waterloo-kun!”

The way she called his name lingered around his head. Suddenly his smile fades. “Damn it, no,” he throw the paper and he sighed. “There’s no other way,”

Law entered the dining room and saw Ren laughing with his crew. His lips started to curve a smile.

“Now everyone!” Ren called. “For my departure!” she rised her drink for a cheers and everyone responded back.

“We will miss you, Doctor!” they cried out.

“Me too!” Ren laughed. She saw Law who was standing by the door. “Hey Captain!” she walked towards him.

Law turned around and exit the room, giving a lets-talk-outside face.

“Wait for me, Captain,” she teased.

“Shut it, I'm not your captain,” he replied.

“They told me that you called me your nakama,” she fought back. “

“That’s different, you're not a pirate,” he added.

“Well that's fine,” she started. “I will go home, today right?” she smiled and face Ren.

“She smiled?” Law asked himself in his head.

“Oh~ can't wait to go home and lay on my big bed and meet my friends,” she laughed. “I miss all of them,” she added.

“Your family?” Law asked.

“I was raised in an orphanage home,” she stated. “Hehehe, can't wait to pass down these great stories of adventure to my next generation,” she laughed again. “I've been here for along time, longer than any of you expected, it was fun, but I don't like to be here,” she added. “Waterloo-kun, I want to go home,” she looked at him in the eyes and smiled brightly. “I’ll see you later,” she turned around with heavy heart.

It was a lie. She liked it here. She doesn't want to leave. She doesn't want to go home. She wants to stay, a little bit longer here.

Suddenly walking away was a lie on covering her tears. She can't let Law see it. At any cost, she needs to go home.

“Doctor-ya,” Law called and stopped her from getting further. “Home...,” he started.

Ren turned around to face Law. “Yeah?”

“Home, can you not go there?” Law asked.

Ren was confused with Law's sentence but what's more confusing is that, she as if know what he's trying to say, but she knows he wouldn't say anything like that.

“What are you trying to—,”

Law walked to her and hugged her.

Ren was shocked and speechless. She laughed in blank. “What are you doing, is this a goodbye hug? Or maybe a comfort for me?” she asked in playful tone, just to not get it so seriously as she was.

“Stay still,” he responded with his serious tone. “This is mine,” he answered to her question. “You are mine,”