Arrive at Sabaody Archipelago

"Wait, Waterloo-kun," she stopped him, turn around and he turned around too to face her. "You forgot your last medicine,"

She walked to him and hugged him.

"O-oi, what are you...,"

"The islander said, comfort is a great medicine," she mumbled while her arms was wrapped around Law's lower, upper body and her head rested on his chest, a bit lower. Their height difference is huge and visible. "This is a comfort,"

Law pushed Ren's forehead away from him with his left index finger. "You have tons of patience in the Trauma Center, did you hug everyone of them?" his cold deep annoyed voice respond.

Ren's arm around him, she pulled away. "T-that's-,"

"Leave me alone," he turned around and left the room.

"I was just worried of you, bastard! It's not like I can go home alone if you're half drained like that, oh! really! Oda! You drew Trafalgar Law carefully, but he's nothing like it," Ren cursed while pointing to the ceiling, referring to Oda. She put her hands on her waist and took a deep breathe. "What a relief," she smiled. "Looks like he's okay,"

-

Its been days since Ren entered the Manga World. Now, the Heart Pirates are starting to get close to her and with a blessed return, she had also helped them on their voyage to the Sabaody Archipelago. In order to pass the red line, the only way for pirate to illegally enter the New World, a new journey, ambitious adventure, they need pass through the Fishman Island, 10,000m down the sea. Right now, Trafalgar Law and his crew are on their way to the Sabaody Archipelago, where they will coat their ship... submarine. The adventure starts, now!

"Sabaody! Sabaody! Sabaody Archipelago~~," Ren sang as she saw a big silhouette of trees near far.

"Shut up," Law glanced at gave her a cold gaze. "You're staying,"

"Eh?!" Ren's eyes almost come off, almost.

"Then, shut up," Law replied.

"Alright, you don't have to be that rude," Ren folded her arms around her, quite disappointed with Law's attitude. "Well forget that, I'm going to meet the Straw Hats anyways," her eyes were shining and Law beside her clinched his teeth, annoyed.

-

"Woah, amazing! Cool! Fantastic!- is there any other word...," Ren amazed as her feet land on the green grass of Sabaody.

The other crews laugh as they noticed her cuteness. Ren was wearing the crew's white jumpsuit, a bit bigger for her because all of them are a bit taller and muscular than her, even Ikkaku.

"Captain, let's grab Sabaody's street food!" Penguin suggested.

Law nodded,"Let's go,"

"Woah, burgers, they have burgers in here?!" Ren eyes could not believe it. "How can?"

"This taste awesome-eh? Captain, try it! You'll love this!" Bepo offered.

Ren looked at Law who was holding the burger. "I... can't eat the meat," she was drooling. "I will get sea sick," drooled.

Law's cold eyes glanced at her and he took of the top buns of the burger. "Oh I see, you're eating it in a weird way," Clione noticed.

While others were busy chatting and eating, a hand offered buns to Ren. "I don't like bread," Law with his low voice, with hints, offered.

Ren smiled. "Told you!" she shoved the buns, "Thank you for the food,"

Law looked away and stood up. "Let's go, we need to find someone who can coat our ship,"