Chapter 6: Morgan

Morgan – 5 years ago

My heart was beating out of my chest. I was falling for this man and I didn't know how it was possible. Hell, I had only met him a few hours ago.

I got an even better look at his eyes as we moved closer to one another. My breath hitched at how beautiful he was, even up close.

"Close your eyes" he whispered.

My eyes fluttered closed and it intensified the feeling. I felt his breathing on my face and I could tell our lips were almost touching.

I already knew that this kiss would ruin me. It would most likely be the best kiss of my life. One of his hands was still cupping my face while the other went around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

Finally, his lips brushed against mine, but it wasn't a kiss. It was an impatient touch, a promise of what was to come.

"Please" I moaned, unable to understand where in my body that voice came from.

His lips moved softly against mine, not backing down, not deepening. I sighed and kissed him back. This was already better than any kiss I had ever had and we hadn't even deepened it yet.

Or maybe it would get worse once we did.

I pulled away slowly. Why? I didn't know. I wanted this kiss so much, wanted him, but I was scared of what it would do to me. What he could do to me.

Taron's eyes opened ever so slowly and my breath was shallow. We had barely kissed and I already felt like I had run a marathon.

"What's wrong?" he asked, his voice low.

I shrugged and shook my head, not able to put into words what I felt. But I knew I wanted this, even if it would destroy me.

He looked worried. As if he was afraid I hadn't enjoyed this.

"Kiss me, Taron" I said breathlessly and something in his eyes changed.

He was happy.

He turned my face back to his and this time I gave in all the way. His lips met mine again and I breathed deeply and still wasn't able to catch my breath. I could feel that our kisses gained force and I knew it was my turn.

His head tilted and I opened my mouth on reflex. He groaned and that sound radiated through my whole body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. His grip around my waist tightened.

His tongue touched mine and the world was spinning and standing still, at the same time. He was hesitant but I wasn't. Not anymore. My tongue moved with his, before pulling back and moving in again. I moaned into his mouth, this felt better than sex.

Neither of us pulled away because we were both too caught up, needing each other more than air. We kissed long enough that my lips started to ache, switching between soft and passionate kisses. His fingers dragged along my skin and I burned wherever he touched me. We moved off the rock, holding on to each other until we hit the soft sand and moved even closer to one another.

He was giving me everything a first kiss should be and I knew we couldn't leave it at that. The chemistry we had was undeniable and I never wanted to let him go. Our kisses turned hungrier, even more passionate and I gasped for air.

"Fuck" he breathed out against my lips.

Knowing that he was losing control with me had my body going into overdrive. I ran my hands over his body, needing him closer and he pushed me against the rock, moving halfway over me.