Ch.16

Gou Gou's POV.

The six of us head back to the cabin with the permission of the coordinator.

"Go on." Shuyang said and I jumped on the bed, Xiaoyu following suit.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my head as if it was forcing me to do something.

Without will, I turn into my angel form and had my hands covering my ears.

Go away. Go away. Go away!

You won't be able to get rid of me.

From the corner of my eye, I could see that Qiqi and Xiaoyu already changed their form.

"Mingrui!" Zeyu ge says worriedly, ignoring the presence of the humans in the room.

"Wait, gege." I say and put my hands down and looked up, meeting eyes with Hanyu ge.

"Don't dare say anything to anyone." Zihao ge threatened to the eldest who puts his hands up in surrender.

"Of course I won't. I know what happens if I do." He said.

"You better." Zeyu ge said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I-I don't know... There's just these voices in my head." I say and bring my knees closer to my chest.

"It's the demons." He looks over to the oldest angel who's eyes widen in shock.

"Who's your human?" Zihao ge asks, taking a seat to my right.

"Shuyang." I say and his eyes darted to the youngest.

"Let me tell you something, Shuyang..." Their conversations completely cuts from my ears. I couldn't hear anything. Or so I thought.

One day, you'll be ours.

No! No I won't. I have a child to protect.

Stop trying to deny it. You want to be with us.

Fuck off! He needs me and I would never abandon him!

We'll have your tail soon, doggy.

Get out of my head!-

"Mingrui!" Xinlong ge was shaking me violently.

"You've been zoning out." Yeah, right I have.

"Were they talking to you?" From my left, Zeyu ge asks.

"Yes. Yes they were." I confessed.

"Don't let them get to your head! You know what'll happen." Zeyu ge said to which I nodded.

My eyes darted around the room and realized that Zihao ge, Hanyu ge, and Shuyang weren't here.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"They sneaked out to the forest where they had a talk." The eldest of us three said.

Time passed yet the others haven't came back.

"It's getting dark." I said, starting to get anxious about the three.

"Hey, don't worry. They'll be fine." Zeyu ge reassured but I couldn't help but be worried for Shuyang.

More time passed and the sun has fully set and the moon had fully arose yet it was still us three.

"The sun has set and demons could be lurking around. We need to get them." I said and the other two looked at each other hesitantly.

"Okay."