Ch.33

Shuyang's POV.

All 4 of were waiting outside of the retreat location for the bus.

"Hey." Hanyu ge said, approaching us with Qiqi rested on his shoulder.

"Hey, jiabao ge." Long ge greeted and then the bus came.

We entered the bus and stayed at the back so not much attention would be drawn to us.

We talked and occasionally, the other three would change into their human forms.

"We're here." The driver said and everyone got out of the bus. We were dropped off at school.

"Gou Gou and I will get going. Bye gege!" I waved goodbye to the other four and walked Gou Gou to our apartment.

Once we reached the place, I stuck my key into the hole and twisted the door open.

We entered and I locked the door behind us.

Gou Gou then changed into his human form and outstretched his wings.

I stared at him for a while. Smiling.

"What?" He chuckled.

"Nothing. I'm just glad to have you here." I said and hugged him from behind.

"Why, thank you." He said.

"But, you know that you shouldn't get too attached right." He turned around and cupped my face sweetly.

"I know... One day, the three of you will be gone." I pouted.

"That day will come soon, Shuyang. I hope that you'll still remember me." The shorter smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Soon? How soon?" I ask. Starting to get suspicious.

"Really soon. As in, three days..." He says.

"T-Three days..." I repeated.

"I love you, Yangyang." He says and places a chaste kiss on my lips.

"Take a rest. You're tired." The older says and walks away.

"W-Wait." I call out and grab his wrist.

"Please, just. Stay with me." I pleaded.

"Is this how it's gonna be for the others, too?" I ask.

"Yes." He simply said with a hand behind his back.

"But... We just got together. I can't be losing you in three days." I panicked and he immediately wrapped his arms around me.

"Everything will be okay. Everything will be- fine. I'll get you some water." He says and walks away.

He prevented my panic attack just like that?

He comes back with a glass of water and I take it, taking a sip.

"Let's go to bed?" He asks and I nod slowly.

We walk into my room and he changes to his animal form and lays on his dog bed.

"Goodnight."