8

I walk out of taxi, which was parked across from the enterance. I didn't want to take my car today, so I just called a taxi.

The guy looks at me from the front mirror.

"That will be $45."

"45!? That wasn't even a 7 minute drive.."

"I can call the cops, you know. Just pay me the money."

What?! I'm not paying this...

"I'm waiting" he says, staring out the window.

I just want to go and see Yoongi. I can't be late.

"Aish... fine."

I take out my handbag with my things, and take out two $10 bills. I dig though my bag, hoping to find another $20. What would sum up to a 20 dollar bill?

"Can this work...?"

He laughs, thinking I'm being sarcastic.

"I'm sorry?"

I repeat myself. "I said, can this wo-"

"That means no. If you don't have the other 20 dollars, find me something that will pay me in return."

I search through my hangbag once again, but all I find is a paperclip, my credit card, phone, ect.

I smirk at my idea. "Open your hand."

He says nothing, but obeys anyways.

I hide the paperclip between my fingers and I hold his palm. I quickly put it in his hand, and close it so he won't see it. I swing my handbag around my shoulder and push the door open, running out of the taxi, towards the resturaunt across the street.

I hear him scream, and i'm guessing he opened his palm.

"You Rat! COME BACK!"

I laugh at his angered voice from the distance.

"Don't call women rats!"

I stick my tongue out at him like a child, and run into the building. I wait next to the glass doors (away from his view) and see his car drive away.

Phew... I hope he doesn't really call the cops.

I straighten my clothes and handbag, and walk to the front desk. I smile at the woman and talk nicely.

"Hello! I am with someone. I think he already checked in. His name is Min Yoongi."

The woman at the front desk nods, and tells me where the table is located. I thank her.

My stomach does a backflip as I look over and see Yoongi's table. He is facing away from the doorway, on his phone. At least he won't notice me right away, so I have time to pull myself together. I'm really scared...

I strut over slowly to the table, and stand behind Yoongi. Being the nervous mess I am and not knowing how to get his attention, I clear my throat.

"Ahem..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yoongi P.O.V

"Ahem..."

I get startled and my head shoots behind me to see what the noise is. I was so into my phone that I didn't notice Y/n arrive. Jeez... she probably thinks i'm trying to be disrespectful. I get up and greet her like we aren't close at all. I feel really awkward...

"Ah, hi Y/n."

"Hi Yoongi."

She puts her purse down on the floor and sits in the empty seat across from me. I silence and turn off my phone, and place it in my back pocket. I look over at Y/n and we lock eyes.

"So, how is your summer so far..?"

"It's fun, I just didn't have that much plans this summer..."

"Oh... that's good."

We are still holding eye contact, when I realize it has been more than too long. I brake the stare and look down at my hands trying to hide my blush.

Y/n laughs.

"What...?" I look at her confused.

"Y-your face... it's so red..."

She lets out another giggle and it makes me smile. It's like how we always were.

She comes to realization about why I'm blushing and quickly changes the topic. I look away from her and try to hide my face.

"Let's order our food! It's already getting late, anyway. We can talk when the food gets here."

"Talk? About what?"

I see her smile fade.

"Oh, don't act dumb Min Yoongi. The reason you invited me here. So we can sort out this stupid- sorry..."

She sighs.

"Nevermind..."

"Okay.."

A young woman approaches our table and gives us a warming smile.

"Hello! I am your waitress today! What would you guys like to order?"

I take my order first.

"I would like a small Pepsi, with some spaghetti and meatballs please!"

"Alright!" She looks down at her notepad and writes something down with her black pen.

Y/n orders next.

"I will also take the same soda, but can I get a slice of pepperoni pizza and a small cesear salad?"

The waitress smiles at her, and Y/n smiles back. I also smile because of her.

"Yes, of course!"

She writes down Y/n's order on her notepad.

She puts the note pad in her pocket, and looks back up at me and Y/n.

We both thank her at the same time.

"Thank you, ma'am!"

"Thank you, ma'am!"

Me and Y/n look over at each other and start laughing, along with the waitress.

"Oh, how cute! Are you guys a couple?"

Y/n's eyes widen.

"N-No! Not at all! Never."

I mumble. "Yeah, haha. Never.."

We thank the waitress for the wonderful service as she leaves to get the orders done.