🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

"Jungkook honey, please pass me the seasoning." My mother said politely, her warm pale skin shinning brightly in the moonlight, admiring her features as she called to me for help.

I groaned annoyed, my own skin bathed in darkness, a darker color towards it, as I accepted the night as a friend, and even as an enemy.

My eyes narrowed at her request and I grabbed the seasoning in arms reach, giving it to her and she smiled.

"Thank you." She says, her wavy natural black hair swinging past her hips, making their claim on her back, as her hands got to work on grinding the meat for dinner.

My own black hair sits on my head in a heap, a result from me not combing it after waking up. My deep black eyes in slits as I watch my mother at work, the sun basking her figure, cheering her on.

I huff, jealous as I realize that I was meant for the shadows, while she was meant for the light. Then, my step father decides to come into the kitchen.

He presses the front of his body along her back, both fitting like puzzle pieces who found each other's broken ones, but are now whole.

His silky light brown hair shown in contrasted of her black hair, both of their sparkling deep blue and purple eyes looked at each other from different angles, enjoying each other's presence.

My family was different. Way different.
It all started with the first supernaturals. They were outcasted, banished from the human world as they were forced to live like savages in the wild for food and water to survive.

The woman, her short blonde hair and dark tanned face, held purple eyes, that could see through the past, present, and future.

The male, his long black hair and pale face, held deep blue eyes, holding the most sacred power of all.
He was a Hexad Holder.
Someone who possesses six abilities.

They both fell in love, and had a baby boy, naming him Jungho.
Their last name was Jeon.

For generations, people born in the Jeon family would have colored eyes.
Boys with deep blue, and girls with purple. But they weren't the only ones with powers.
In fact, there were three family last names that held superpowers.

They were the Jeons, the Kims, and the Parks.

The Kims held one ability each, while the Parks held two.

But they were no match for the Jeons, not having the eyes, nor having the multiple powers.

All families hid, far apart to not get caught, but they all had a peace treaty.
They hid and hid and hid, for many many years.

Hunters were born, and killed off several supernaturals, making it harder for them to produce.

They then finally moved to take shelter elsewhere, and build homes their for their children.

All was well, until war came.

Only two of each family survived, after thousands were killed in the multiple attacks.

They ran, and took coverage in a human city, finding ways to hide their eyes and powers, blending in.

That is the story of the ancient supernaturals.
But that still doesn't explain my situation.
I'm Jeon Jungkook, obviously a Jeon.

But you may be wondering, why don't you have the eyes?
You see, it's because my mom fell in love with a human.
That's right a human.
The very dirt that enslaved and killed our kind for fun, fearful of the Unknown that spread the land, us.

This human died while giving birth to me, not being able to handle the power that was born inside of me from my mother.
And yes, she fell for a woman.