🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"This better work." I whisper to myself, another set of black clothes clad on my body, the same backpack on my shoulders.

It's only been a day since the failed attempt, yet the other members haven't been suspicious that I would escape again.

Using my brain, which I didn't use before, I used my speed to get down the hallways, passing by quickly, so if people were there they would only feel a slight windy feeling.

I stopped, slightly out of breath as I peak around the corner.
There were people guarding the front door.
Well, not like I was going to go through that way anyway, it would be too obvious.

I dashed past them, looking behind me to see their confused faces, making me smirk.
I go to the area of the house where people rarely go, seeing as it was creepy and dark.

I activate my blue fire and push my hand against the ground, it burning against my touch easily.

"Sorry...." Was all I could whisper.
As the dirt and and everything else under the floor started to burn, it created a pathway for me.

I didn't bother to cover the hole, seeing that even if they found it which was unlikely, I would already be long gone.

Dirt got onto my face as I jumped into the deep enough hole, dirt around me still burning.

I put my burning hand on the left side of the wall, making a pathway up slightly.
After a few minutes, I stopped my flame.
I saw light.

I started to dig, dirt falling on me without my concern.
Light from the moon finally shown in the hole, making me smile in victory.

I crawl out, finding myself on the side of the house that slightly faced the front of the forest.
I then start to sprint.

I didn't need my speed, so I didn't use it yet.
I then used it after I started to get tired, my legs dropping its pace.

After ten minutes I stop.
I huffed in frustration.
I wasn't even close to the edge of the forest.
I sighed and opened my backpack, getting myself two chocolate bars before standing up, knowing that I have no time to waste and that they would eventually find me gone.

"JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!!!"
My heart dropped.
Well shit.
Jin knows.

I close my backpack and put it on my back quickly, using my power again to run.
After five minutes I start to hear distant shouts from behind me.

I couldn't go back, I just couldn't.
After I turn back around, I see a road.
Finally.
Ten seconds later, I'm on a road.
They really weren't lying when they said that this was a good hiding spot.

I run along the road, feeling the breeze against my face, pushing my hair away from it and behind me.

The road then leads a city. It has a welcome sign, meaning that we were on the suburbs.

Nice.

I slow down, feeling like the others weren't following me, catching my breath and running a hand through my hair.

I sat next to the sign, eating a bit of what I packed, with a cloudy mind.
I was confused and lost.
My dumbass only thought about the escape plan, but not about what happens after I escaped.

As I drink some water and pack my stuff up again, then I hear a loud yell.
That makes me quickly stand up again, seeing the members with some others are standing a few yard away from me.

"What the actual fuck Jungkook!!??? What do you think you're doing??!!!" Yoongi screamed.
I was able to feel the annoyance through his tone, and that made me slightly shiver.