🍀 CHAPTER SEVEN

Whenever Advika sees her father disrespecting her mother, she always thought she will never bear this type of treatment from her husband. She will never give power to her husband or anyone. A little part of her always dreams about that typical loving, understanding husband. But here was her husband who never give her chance and was insulting her. She was going to tell him, she does not allow anyone to walk over her again and again.

"Mumma???" Their argument was halted by the soft voice of Adi, who just wake up by their argument, there he was sitting in their bed rubbing his eyes.

Advika's anger was melted by sight of her cute angle. Atharv was very angry when he heard him calling another woman his mother. He was seeing red. He was going to yell when he sees Advika was kissing the forehead of Adi and...

" Uth gya bachha? ( baby you wake up??). let's get you to freshen up then, I am going to cook your favorite breakfast. Ok, tell me what you want to eat."

The sleep was long gone " Aloo parathe" He shouted excitedly. " You know Mumma it is also papa's fav.. fav.. iete" He said. The cute attempt of Adi saying favorite brought a little smile on the lips of both of them. When their eyes met, it changes back in poker face.

"Adi??? What about the helper will help you??? I have some work to discuss with Advika." Atharv asked. But Adi latched in Advika's neck and held it tightly.

"NO!!!" he shouted. It boils Atharv's blood. She was manipulating his son and was going to yell at Adi when Advika interrupted him.

 "Baby, I also have some work. And, I need time to prepare your favorite parathe. Will you please go with Didi." she said softly and kissed his cheeks.

"Ok, but promise you will not leave me??? He asked in teary eyes with the stretched pinky finger, which hurt Advika's heart. She smiles and interlock her pinky finger and said "Promise,"

Adi runs off to his room.

Advika shifted her attention to his husband and arched her eyebrows.

Atharv was going to say something when interrupted by knocking.

" Bde sahaeb ( sir) is calling you both in his study room," Said one of the helpers and left.

After fifteen minutes both Advika and Atharv were standing outside the study room, waiting for Bde Thakur's permission to enter the room.