🍁CHAPTER ONE

Dhriti was your that typical girl of an upper-middle-class family, the eldest one, the responsible one, the smartest one, and whose shoulder is carrying the weight of responsibility of the whole family. She was always topper in everything except this what we call yeah a dream of girl to cherished by a boy, not because of her beauty but because of her soul.

She has cute small button nose, full plump lips, and those big round doe eyes. She was perfect in everything except for one thing which was her dusky complexion. She was beautiful in her own kind but in India, if a girl is not fair, she is not beautiful. She was perfect in everything but lacks that confidence to accept that she was enough for herself and her family.

It was not her fault when from your childhood, you grew up hearing from people around you that you are not perfect, you are not beautiful and no boy will marry you because of your complexion. That's where your confidence dies. But as she grew up she began to understand It doesn't matter if the boy does not want to marry her because of her color. She will work hard and stand on her feet and show everyone that she does not need a man to prove that she is perfect, her life is perfect. But a little part of her always hoped that somewhere in this world, there will be a man who will accept her the same as she is.

She was the pride of her family. She can do anything for her father and her family. Even marrying a man who already had a girlfriend.