Chapter Twenty Two

Marley POV:

The next day. I went with Cheyenne to take Jack to school. I didn't feel comfortable letting them go on their own.

"I'm nervous, Cheyenne." Jack told his sister. "I know, baby. Everything will be okay, though. We'll take care of everything." She replied.

By everything she meant we were going to make the mother fucker suffer.

"We'll be here right after school, man. You're safe in school okay?" I told him. "Okay." He mumbled before getting out of the car.

At least I hoped he was.

A few hours into our work day, the shop was full of people. I really needed to get some new artists in here.

I would look over at Cheyenne and see her fidget every so often. She didn't like being away from Jack.

"Should I call the school and make sure he's okay?" She asked me. "Baby, relax. Everything is fine." I replied and got to work on the next client.

Just one more to go and we're the fuck outta here.

Just as I was about to finish up, Cheyenne's phone rang.

"Hello.. Yes it is... What the hell do you mean he didn't show up!.. I'm on my way." She said and hung up.

I stood quickly and looked at her.

"What happened?" I asked her. "Jack didn't show up back to class after lunch. He's gone, Marley!" She panicked.

Fuck!

I called Ryder to get the guys together before Cheyenne and I raced to the school.

We rushed inside the principal's office when we got there.

"Where the hell is my son?" She yelled at him.

"Ms. Clark.. I'm so sorry about this. His teacher said that when the class came back, he never showed." He said. "How the fuck do you lose one of your students? Can't you people do your fuckin' jobs!" I yelled at him.

"My father." Cheyenne growled.

"I'm so sorry, Ms..." He said before Cheyenne cut him off.

"Shut up! Did you call the police?" She asked. "Yes ma'am. They're on their way now." He said, nervously.

"Incompetent dumbasses." I grumbled as we waited for the cops to show.

"Ms. Clark?" An officer called out as he walked into the office.

Cheyenne and I both stood quickly.

"Yes." She said as tears began to run down her face.

"Do you know where your brother could have gone?" The man asked. "My father had to have taken him. He went missing a few days ago and we haven't been able to track him down." She replied.

"Do you have security cameras outside the building?" The officer asked Jack's principal. "Yes, sir." He said before showing the officer to the back office.

After they came back, the officer had a piece of paper that had been printed out.

"Does this car look familiar to you Ms. Clark?" He asked her. "Yes. It belongs to my father." She replied. "We will the city until we find him, Ms. Clark. I promise we'll get your son back." He said. "Well I'm sorry but I don't exactly trust you guys to get this done. If the police didn't help when we were with him, how the fuck do I know you can get this done now?" She hissed at him.

When we got to the house, I got Danny on the computer to track Andrew's license plate and hack into the security cameras on the street that Andrew headed down.

"I got it. He's at the Blue Bird." He said. "Lets ride, boys." Ryder said.

"I'm comin' with you."  Cheyenne told us. "My ass, you are." I told her. "Excuse me?" She hissed. "We will bring him back here when we have him and you can do whatever the hell you want to him but you aren't coming with us. It's too dangerous." I told her.

Cheyenne's eyes darkened as she looked at me.

"He has my son, Marley. I'm not gonna fuckin' sit on my ass and wait." She said. "Yes you are!" I yelled.

I let out an aggravated breath.

"Look, we'll have him here. I promise, baby. You need to stay here and wait." I told her, calmly.

"Look, we don't have time to fuckin' argue. We have to get Jack. Now." Dean said. "Let's go." I said and walked past Cheyenne to the bikes.

I'm getting my boy back, or die trying.