Chapter 28

My eyes flutter open and Dex's room is still dark. I can see sunlight around the edge of the curtains, they must be room darkening. I wonder what time it is? I stretch my arm, trying to reach one of our phones to check the time, but I can't move the right way with Dex's arm laying heavily over my body. I twist myself and carefully slide out from underneath him. I stand beside the bed and stretch, feeling the wonderful soreness in my muscles from our passionate night. Grabbing my phone, I see that it's already after nine in the morning. We definitely exhausted ourselves being up most of the night. I smile thinking back to last night with Dex and the amazing way he made me feel, so many times. I quietly slip out of the bedroom and make a quick trip to the bathroom. I try to open the bedroom door as quietly as when I left, but I see Dex sitting up in bed when I walk back through the door.

"Good morning," he smiles as his eyes trail down my barely covered body. "Did you just walk out there in your panties and tank top? I might have to kill my roommates if they saw you," he laughs.

Smiling back at him, I walk closer to the bed. "They're all still sleeping after the party last night. Should we get dressed and go find some breakfast?"

He leans forward wrapping his large hands around my wrist, as his lips curl into a wicked smirk. "But you've just brought breakfast right to my bed," he says. Within seconds he has me laying on my back on his bed and his fingers are looped around my waistband, carefully sliding my panties down my legs. I can already feel the excitement pooling between my thighs as he lightly lifts my knees before lowering his head and pushing his tongue straight to my core. A moan in the form of his name escapes my lips as he continues to lick my center. His fingers begin to slide over me, causing my hips to lift from the bed, needing to meet his touch. His mouth feels amazing, but I want more of him. I move my hands to his hair, trying to reach his shoulders.

"Dex, please," I beg.

"Please what, Baby?" he asks.

"Come here. I need to kiss you," I plead with him to move.

He smiles, "I am enjoying myself, but I will gladly kiss those amazing lips."

Dex slides himself up and over my body, grabbing the hem of my tank on his way by. He pulls it up over my chest, exposing my bare breasts. He finally brings his mouth to meet mine and I think no matter how many times I kiss him it will take my breath away. I carefully reach down between his legs and wrap my fingers around him. He breaks or kiss and makes a slight hissing sound through his teeth as I begin to slide my hand over him along his length.

"I want this," I whisper in his ear.

He smiles and reaches over, opening the drawer on his nightstand, "I think I can do something about that." After carefully sliding on the condom, I immediately feel him press against me, teasing me. He enters me gently, which I'm thankful for, given the soreness I feel from last night. "You feel so amazing wrapped around me," he breaths heavily into my ear. He moves, slowly at first but quickly picks up speed, putting more power behind each thrust.

"How's that, Baby?" he asks.

"So. Perfect," I say through my own labored breathing. He continues moving over my body and I can feel beads of sweat forming as I run my hands down his muscular back, trying to touch as much of him as I can. I try to hold onto the pleasure forming within me, but I can't contain the sensation any more. I'm spiraling as I come apart underneath him. His movements continue for a couple more minutes before I feel his muscles go rigid and he breaths out my name in his final thrust, finding his own release.

Dex lays beside me, holding me as we both try to catch our breath and recover from another amazing experience together. His phone buzzes on the side table, waking us both from our daze. He reaches over and takes a deep breath after reading the text he just received. His legs move to the side as he stands from the bed. I admire all the muscles I can see in his back as he stretches his arms up and over his head.

"Let's get dressed. I'm taking you somewhere for breakfast," he smiles. I watch him walk across the room to his dresser, as he opens the drawers and slides his legs into a clean pair of boxer briefs. I slowly move my body from the comfort of his bed and find my bag. Reaching in, I find a clean pair of panties and a bra to put on. I slide my legs into my skinny jeans and pull them up before pulling a fitted long-sleeved Henley shirt over my head. My long blonde hair is a tangled mess resulting from our night in bed. I quickly run a brush through it and pull it into a loose bun. I look back to see Dex, looking amazing as usual, in loose jeans and a simple t-shirt. He runs a hand through his hair before sliding on a backwards baseball cap. He takes my hand and leads me out of the room and down the stairs.

The car is quiet as Dex starts driving. My phone buzzes and breaks the silence. I pick it up from the center console cup holder and slide my thumb across the screen. I see a new text from Kristin, *See you soon! 😘

I turn to Dex and he glances at me, "What?" he asks.

"Are we meeting Kristin and Luke for breakfast?" I ask with a smile.

He smiles back and his eyes twinkle like their holding a secret. "Kind of," is all he says.

"What does that mean?" I ask, wanting more information.

"Okay, don't freak out, but we're going to brunch at my parent's house. Luke and Kristin will be there too," he confesses.

"What? I would have pulled myself together a little more. I look like I just rolled out of bed...why didn't you tell me?" I ask as butterflies begin to flutter in my belly.

He looks at me again with a slight smile and soft eyes, "First off you look beautiful, especially since you did just roll out of my bed. Second, it's not a big deal. My mom tries to do a family brunch once a month to make sure that Luke and I come home. I just happened to forget that it was today until Luke texted me asking where I was. It's just brunch and you look perfect. You have nothing to worry about."

"I can't believe that you didn't give me any warning that I was going to meet your parents today," I sigh. "Good thing I'm in love with you."

Dex reaches over squeezing my hand as he drives. "I love you and so will my parents," he says confidently before breaking into a wide smile and chuckling to himself.

"What?" I ask suddenly nervous again.

"I was just remembering the first time Luke brought Kristin to brunch. She was so hungover from a party the night before, it was priceless," he laughs. I can't help but laugh too at the image that creates in my mind.