Chapter 1

Seth's Pov

*Beep beep* *Beep beep*

"Oh, fuck! Please shut up!" I reached my arm out blindly towards my end table. I was hoping to just dismiss the alarm but ended up knocking my phone off the bed. "Fuck!" It's broken it's definitely broken.

Not that I cared much to look and see. In fact I barely lifted my head off the pillow and even then, my eyes were still closed.

"Ugh!"

I laid there for a few more seconds and begun a mental countdown until my sister comes running into my room.

I threw my arm to the side as I rolled over and hit the pillow my little sister gave me. Even after a few weeks I still have trouble understanding what the brown fur ball is.

Sigh, Tuesday mornings are a pain in the ass as much as its ugly sister; Monday.

"Big brother! Big brother!" Here comes the little ball of energy now. Cincinnati burst through my bedroom door with wide arms as she rushed over to me.

I was just sitting up, and obviously wasn't prepared to be hit full force with her weight and energy.

"Oof, Nat. Careful would ya? I told you I'm fragile in the morning," I laughed. She just giggled. "I'm sowwie. I'm just super excited!" I quirked up my eyebrow. "Oh really, about what?"

"Waking you up in the morning!" Ah, indeed. Cincinnati is homeschooled. She always wanted to go to real school like me but, we couldn't afford it. By we, I mean my cheap father.

Our mom is remarried to a millionaire and that's the only reason I'm even allowed to stay/attend high school.
Mom doesn't know that Nat doesn't attend school or else she would have paid for her in a heartbeat.

Dad made all this fuss about being able to take care of us by himself to mom and she held him to his word. Except that drunk bastard can't keep money to save his damn pathetic life.

I rubbed my little sister's back and patted her to signal for her to let me go. "Alright, I have to shower now. You can play on my laptop till then, yeah?" "Okay!"

Now what to wear?

~*~

So I decided on a plain black shirt and ripped blue skinny jeans, along with my white Air Forces and denim hoodie.

After making sure Nat had something to eat and pulling up her work for the day, I ran and got on my motorcycle.