Chapter 8

4 Months Later

Oliver would sometimes spend the week over Seth's house, but mostly Seth came over to Oli's apartment. They would sometimes joke with each other saying that the other might as well move in. Seth spoiled the younger rotten. Buying him things from clothes to household items. The younger of course wondered where the other got the money, which he replied; "My step dad's a millionaire."

To which the shorter male replied; "So I have my own personal sugar daddy!?" He smiled teasingly as jumped into the taller's arms.

"Hey Oli, is your last name really Angel, or did you come up with it?" Seth asked while examining a bag of sugar. "Hmm..I gave it to myself. I wanted something as a reminder that no matter where I came from, I can be a good person." He replied throwing juices into the basket.

"Mhm." Seth walked over and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's tiny waist. "You'll always be my angel, love." He placed a kiss onto the boy's temple. Oliver giggled. "You're so cheesy!" "Only for you."
Oliver blushed. "Start back buying things mister!" He turned and walked away in a haste.

Seth laughed to himself at his lover's antics.

Oliver was too busy picking out bath bombs and body wash, he didn't notice the woman staring at him curiously. "Pardon." (Excuse me)

Oliver turned to see where the foreign language came from. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" He asked the woman confused.

"Comment t'appelles-tu?" (What's your name?)

The woman continued in the language. "I don't understand. I'm sorry!" Oliver turned to walk away but was stopped. "Wait!" The woman sighed, pulling back her hand. "I thought you would understand, considering..." She gave him a pointed look then sighed again. "What is your name? You look familiar is all."

Oliver debating if he should give his name out to a stranger. "Oliver." "Oliver?" She asked tilting her head to the side in confusion. "Yes." "Your parents must be French-American then?" "I don't have any parents." The small boy mumbled.

The young woman's eyes lit up at the revelation. "That's terrible really but that further confirms my suspicion."

It was Oliver's turn to be confused. "Suspicion?" "Yes! You look just like-"

"Oli!" They both turned to the voice. "Seth approached with a cautious look at the lady. "Everything okay?" He asked looking at the younger. "Yeah."
"And who are you?"
Seth raised an eyebrow at the woman who was surprisingly shorter than him. "I should be asking you that, madam?"

He wrapped an arm around his boyfriend. "Do you want those baby?" He asked softly looking down at the smell goods in the shorter's hand. "Oh, yes." He smiled looking up at his lover. The woman cleared her throat, looking away from the affectionate two.

"I'll be going now. Nice to meet Oliver." She glanced at Seth with a stern look then walked away.

"What was that about?" "I don't know. She came up to me speaking...French?" Oli shook his head. "Doesn't matter. Let's hurry and get home!"

~*~

Oliver's Pov

Seth made dinner- I helped of course! I went to go wash up in the bathroom, but my phone went off. I checked the screen seeing that I had an notification from Facebook.