𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎.

excuse any mistakes.

"ANOVAH MARIE JONES WAKE YO ASS UP!" i hear my dad yell from downstairs as i sit up and stare at nothing in particular

today was the last day of my junior year and to be honest, i'm happy this shit is over.

i take the wedgie out my booty as i walk to my bathroom that's connected to my bedroom and do my usual hygiene routine.

after my shower, and allat fancy stuff, i decided to wear my low top jordan 11s , some black biker shorts, and a plain black shirt.

after spraying on some PINK perfume, i grabbed my purse and made sure i had my lipgloss, keys, headphones, and pepper spray before jogging downstairs.

once i got to the kitchen, i saw my dad sitting at the table eating breakfast, "nunu why the hell it took you so long to get ready?" he mugged me.

i shrugged skipping past him, and walked over to the stove expecting some of the breakfast was left but all i saw was some empty ass pots.

"MANE WHO ATE ALL THE FOOD?" i yelled. these heffas didn't even leave me anything.

my mama walked in the kitchen tying her robe, "girl why is you yelling this early in the morning?" she scrunched her face up.

"cause y'all ain't leave me no food."

"nunu you acting like you finna die " my dad said, "and ain't wassaname coming to pick you up?" he asked referring to my boyfriend Kordell.

"nah, last night he told me he wasn't coming to school cause he felt sick."

just as he was about to respond, my phone started to ring and i answered realizing it was shawdaé.

"BRING YO ASS OUTSIDE." she yelled as soon as i answered almost breaking my fucking eardrum.

after i hung up, i hugged both of them, "dae nem outside y'all."

after they waved me goodbye, i made my way towards azaria's car, getting in on the passenger side.

"heyyy yallll." i dragged, smiling at lanae, zaria, and dae. they all chuckled a little and sent me a wave.

zaria drove off as i plugged the aux cord into my phone and turned on some music.

You got me stuck inside your love cycle, I read your love bible
We give the hood guidance, we keep the hood smilin
That pussy so wet, I don't think that this good timin

"imma nut in that pussy, buy you gucci and some red bottoms." we all sung in unison.

"yo ass always playin some toosi." lanae shook her head playfully.

i smirked a little, "i already told you that was my bae."

"that man don't even know you exist nunu." zaria laughed as she pulled into the school parking lot.